providing for dispenseries? how does that work?

• Thread starter danko
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

danko

will medical dispenseries buy from anyone with good herb? or do they have to grow there own? how does this work? id like to provide for the dispenseries. id even let them tell me what to grow if i had too! anyone doing this? any help appreciated! thanks:afroweed:

D

daddyhaze

Its all good, as long as your cannabis is up to par, and reasonably priced... the clubs need it for sure.

J

jigglybones

danko - call the dispensery and tell them you are a vendor.

D

danko

well i dont even have any going right now. i had to chop it and bail due to a security breach! not a good sitcho. mine is not a medi state. In light of this issue ive decided to pack up the equipment and see if i could supply disspenseries. my product is chron always so im not worried about not selling it. i just wanted to know if they could deal with whoever the wanted to deal with.
but yeah that does make scense ill have to do that. thanks jiggly!

L

Lost

In socal you just walk in and say, im a vendor. They verify you and check your meds. Never do consignment, cash and carry only.

Or so I hear...

THC Scientific

THC Scientific

In socal you just walk in and say, im a vendor. They verify you and check your meds. Never do consignment, cash and carry only.

Or so I hear...

I use to grow for co ops, but most are not cash and carry. Its hey here for your patients, cool soon as our patients take it we will give you what you ask in return.

Venom818

Venom818

it better be some super chron cause were snobs in cali were used to the best smoke most of us anyway.

O

OGkushsmoker

i agree dont come to the sfv iim tired of buying crappy buds

D

danko

i agree dont come to the sfv iim tired of buying crappy buds[/QUOT

if your such a connosouir you shouldnt be buying bullshit in the first place. Id think you know how to choose a bag by now. Also this contridics everone elses posts that you need to have the best of the best for the dispensaries for them to buy your shit.. if your obviously getten screwed at the pot shop that would suggest the dispenseries are buying bullshit....Maybe they need more knowlegable people running the show idk... i do know wherever i go my herb will be sought, in the valley or anywhere else bro. just like it is today in a couple cities in the midwest!

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I`ve sold to some dispensaries.They liked my product alright but wanted to pay me a krap price then sell it to there customers at extreme prices! They seem to be only about the money most of them! Wanted to give me $1800 a pound for indoor OG kush,came in the next day and saw my stuff priced at $85 an 1/8th! Maybe you could get a better price in South Cali as a grower,haven`t tryed my self.Still they take advantage of both growers with low ball prices and customers with way to high of price mark ups!

D

danko

dam! shit, i was hearing prices like 250 a zip (ounce) if youve got some good dank... are organics getting better prices? or are long flowering sativas??? i mean 112.50 an ounce? ya right, id of walked out right then and hollered at some old buddies if you know what i mean!! lol

R

Rolln J

I`ve sold to some dispensaries.They liked my product alright but wanted to pay me a krap price then sell it to there customers at extreme prices! They seem to be only about the money most of them! Wanted to give me $1800 a pound for indoor OG kush,came in the next day and saw my stuff priced at $85 an 1/8th! Maybe you could get a better price in South Cali as a grower,haven`t tryed my self.Still they take advantage of both growers with low ball prices and customers with way to high of price mark ups!

see thats fucked up right there! thats 112.50 an oz and they are making that back and then some on just 2 1/8's - they are potentially making 8 grand on a lb off of you!

no way (if I was gonna sell any) Id let my indoor go to a club for under 3400 - one spot I know does consignment and they pay you half of what they charge for it - their top shelf stuff is 65 so you would get 4100 per lb.

D

danko

4100 is doable for sure. depending on production if ive got 3 to 4 lbs a month id do as low as 3500 an elbow...at minimum!!! hopefully to one place for cash, but consignment works to. especially for an extra 6bills an lb.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
It would be hard for me to go to South Cali and vend because of the long drive and my disabilities.But if I had a good connection with a dispensary it might be worth the trip.Couldn`t take consignment though! If anyone works for or owns a reputable South Cali dispensary PM me! I grow organic/soil indoor! Interested in long term steady supply?

sky high

sky high

Be careful folks. Interstate transport/commerce is a slamdunk goldmine for the Feds.

rock on

s h

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
No problem! I be 215 legal,Not selling! Only asking a fare computation for time and expenses involved!

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

re: supplying dispensaries

If you're serious about supplying dispensaries, the smart thing would be to set up a business. Make sure your grow room and business practices are 100% legal and ETHICAL, and you should be able to generate a decent income from your garden. Get an LLC, a business license, and a tax ID, for starters. A good CPA will set you up, and LET ME EMPHASIZE HOW MUCH IT'S WORTH IT!!!! You won't have to worry about the Feds, State or local cops, OR the IRS. I pay fair prices for the product I purchase from outside sources, and I don't overcharge my patients! ($50/$100, NOT $70/$140!!). Most of my patients get free meds anyhow on the first of the month. I'm in the Cannabusiness to help others and do what I love as well as make a profit. No need to get rich quick if you have integrity!!!! :winking0067:

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Can`t do that because I`m permanently disabled and on Social Security! Just looking to augment my poor little monthly check and get by! If I got all licensed I`d lose my check ! I do most my own work on the plants but have a health provider help me when not in remission,trimming,de-seeding,re potting sometimes,ect.

R

Rolln J

actually Mark - thats not true bro - im on SDI - you can work for yourself and keep your check - if you make over a certain amount you will lose 50 cents on the dollar - but still keep your benefits and medical - its just if you get a J O B that you lose it all after 13 months - look into it man...

it may be different if your on SSI...

I have done lots of sub-contracting over the years and rarely do I go over and owe any money back to SDI - think it happened once. So when it was calculated there was an overpayment they just took that out of my monthly, I think it was like 10% til it was paid, took 5 months. Still worked out in my favor.

Top Bottom