Prune in flower question. Not trees maybe but dam big shrubs

• Thread starter Kootenay.kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kootenay.kid

Kootenay.kid

Ive got a couple plants that really took off over the summer and I maybe did not prepare as much as I should have for the flowering season its now mid September and I do not know how much growing season I have left the plants are freaking huge (to me) and Im wondering if I should maybe cut back on some of the smaller limbs to focus on the tops more. I have little to no experience with anything this big lol Im having difficulty finding any information on this particular situation. Im in Region 4 of British Columbia (Bring Cash canada) Id appreciate
any thoughts experience suggestions warnings etc
Prune in flower question  not trees maybe but dam big shrubs

ScubaTheMc

ScubaTheMc

i agree with biggerbud420. just remove a few fan leaves but i wouldnt go to far. i have not even pruned my plants back as i had no time although i had no issue last season with barely any pruning on plants a
little smaller than this size..

ps. im in ontario so climate might make a difference

Kootenay.kid

Kootenay.kid

i agree with biggerbud420. just remove a few fan leaves but i wouldnt go to far. i have not even pruned my plants back as i had no time although i had no issue last season with barely any pruning on plants a
little smaller than this size..

ps. im in ontario so climate might make a difference

View attachment 1172395
Those look great the climate is different I think anyway because the trees thats more the southern part of BC the Okanogan etc were already at 6 deg at night and 8 to 15 in the day lol

Top Bottom