Prune yellow and dying leaves?

• Thread starter TheCatman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TheCatman

On an Autoflower strain if your leaves are turning yellow is it better to prune them or laptops leaves shrivel up to the point of almost falling off before removing?

Prune yellow and dying leaves
Prune yellow and dying leaves 2
mancorn

mancorn

If you think it’s a mobile deficiency and keep pulling leaves then it’ll just move to the next leaf. On the other hand, if you get bummed out looking at those yellow leaves then pull em, and all your happy vibes will make the plant grow twice as fast. 😋

N1ghtL1ght

N1ghtL1ght

Staff
Supporter
Feed it a little, early in flower you still want to give nitrogen

T

TheCatman

If you think it’s a mobile deficiency and keep pulling leaves then it’ll just move to the next leaf. On the other hand, if you get bummed out looking at those yellow leaves then pull em, and all your happy vibes will make the plant grow twice as fast. 😋
I had the issue with the white bumps.. It seemed like trouble followed those. It also seems like the bumpers kind of belief itself sometimes. I have a post somewhere else that shows a patch on a leaf that's gone now but here's a picture of a patch I just seen today there's this weird shiny patch. It looks kind of white or silver I guess I'll close. I've got one plant really yellowing out in the middle which has me worried.. I gave them nutrients today. I also have purecrop1 that as soon as I get a mister I will be applying to the plants. I have a cheap water bottle one from Walmart but I don't know if that is good enough. The guy at the store said I wanted a really fine mist. It seems like sometimes with those two bottles droplets get through. Any experience using pesticides or fungicides? Dispatch here today is on a perfectly healthy plant. It worries me because it was close to the one that originated with the whole white bump thing. Do you know anything about applying the fungicide pesticide spray and can it touch the flower itself? Like if there's trichomes already forming is it going to screw them up. I'll see if I can find that weird patch on the other Leaf but I think you seen it.

20220423 185937
20220423 185942
20220423 190000
20220418 122506
Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

I'm fairly new to growing but have run 4 autos back to back since last September and have slowly played with this myself. On this last Gelato Auto Grow that I literally cut down to hang an hour ago, I pulled at leaves VERY lightly and if they came off without any force at all I pulled them throughout the past 2 weeks.. started from the bottom up. I would say between that, some LST and SCROG I got the best uniformity of Buds out of my last 4 grows. The pictures are from a Few days ago, and the picture of the nug was a wet trim I did on one bud to try and dry something quick to sample lol. I'm no expert AT ALL and am currently fucking up on my Durban posion (not auto and first attempt at not auto). So my option may not be much but my pictures show a pretty decent plant in my opinion. Seed to harvest 80 days.

20220422 205726
20220422 213154
20220414 190937
T

TheCatman

You did pretty good. Did you top it? When my friend degruy for blue dreams he only tops one and Let it Grow from there and then he talked to the others but we trained them down one of them was almost flat at one point but he did not prune it right for stocks to come out nice it was too full and bushy and did not grow right. The one that we just stopped had to beg Cole has the size of 2L. Sadly underneath the leaves and stuff it was all just skeleton bud. Whatever the meat of the bud is called it starts with a C. Those did fill out. They were garbage to smoke. We ended up making some butter out of it. I would like to experiment with our cell with my plant material. I'm not sure if it's worth it or not. Eating butter everyday isn't good for you. I'm too far down the line from affording a price or something to make concentrate. I still need to grow the right stuff. I look at all your sites and none of mine come close. Mine started flowering too soon. The strong one I have shouldn't do pretty decent I think for nugs. It's a seven to eight week flowering. And it's only been since the 4th the other ones that seem weaker I don't know if they are just behind them flowering or if they're just going to end up with those tiny little things they have.

Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

So that's an interesting point about my 2 plants. The one that looks most sickly and lost tge leaves was the one I Topped on 3 different sites. That has been my issue plant. I already decided for now until I get more consistent in growing that im sticking to LST and scrog. I somehow can grew and auto pretty good and I stress the hell out of them lol. I always had heard autos were more difficult the photos but for me it's tge opposite thus far. I'm not giving up. I just ordered 5 girl scout cookie seeds and going to get those started.

Top Bottom