Pruning and LST advice required

• Thread starter UK1Richard
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

UK1Richard

First time ever growing so got this far my girls about 1 week into flowering just wondering what I need to do Maintenance wise etc

Pruning and lst advice required
ArtfulCodger

ArtfulCodger

Nice healthy plant! If there are two weeks of stretch left, it's going to outgrow that box, probably in every direction except down. Assuming you're growing outdoors, I'd take it out of the box. If that's not an option...make a bigger box. 😁

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

It's going to get much bigger quick, you will need a bigger box. At least twice as big. Next feed give it 1/2 nitrogen and 1/2 flowering mix. After that go full on flowering mix. Bump up the cal mag a bit. It's to late to start LST now.
Punch a few holes in the plastic for vents.

U

UK1Richard

Nice healthy plant! If there are two weeks of stretch left, it's going to outgrow that box, probably in every direction except down. Assuming you're growing outdoors, I'd take it out of the box. If that's not an option...make a bigger box. 😁
Box can be altered to be made higher :) and wider if required more for rain control than anything else

U

UK1Richard

It's going to get much bigger quick, you will need a bigger box. At least twice as big. Next feed give it 1/2 nitrogen and 1/2 flowering mix. After that go full on flowering mix. Bump up the cal mag a bit. It's to late to start LST now.
Punch a few holes in the plastic for vents.
Only 3 sides are closed just to stop rain from getting in as the uk rains quite a fair bit so have to control the amount of rain water it get so I can feed it without issues of to much moisture

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

I got ya. I grow in pots so I cam move my plants inside a shed at night and rainy days for the same reason. Late September is rainy season here. Keep in mind that airflow is the key to no mold problems.

U

UK1Richard

I got ya. I grow in pots so I cam move my plants inside a shed at night and rainy days for the same reason. Late September is rainy season here. Keep in mind that airflow is the key to no mold problems.
Wind goes in to the uncovered side without problem just front and top really for rain control it only really goes in there during the night as I move it around my yard to keep in in direct sunlight aswell as been able to keep it low key without the police been informed haha

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Say buddy, I really have to agree with folks earlier posts, you may in the future just want to make a 2 sided hinged blind 7ft tall. Instead of boxing it in. Also, that plastic you used, looks to be highly reflective, I would suggest making it screened in as opposed to closed plastic, as @Imzzaudae was saying, you really need airflow. Fact is. Even with the open sides you describe, I fear that design will end up biting you in the ass. I would remove the top plate. And bottom of your box asap, and boost it on something to keep coverage.

Top Bottom