Pruning & flagging your plants to maximize yeild

• Thread starter Greyskull
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Greyskull

Greyskull

Aloha everyone.

I was perusing the Urban Grower last night and I came across a video clip of Remo explaining the benefits & demonstrating the technique of plant pruning & flagging.

I think they're great techniques that a lot of people don't understand, and therefore spread misinformation about pruning and flagging. Its just another means of achieving an ends.... its not better than one way or another - just another option for the grower to discover.

IF YOU HAVEN'T DONE IT BEFORE DON'T BE SCURRED!!!
Just go slowly... a little clean up 6-7 days in, and then a little more 20-21 days in.

Seriously, Urban Grower is a great point of reference. ITS FUCKING VIDEOS OF GROW ROOMS, FOLKS! Yeah they are a little AN happy... good for them. THANKS AN!
Tons of info about environment control, nutrient mixing... all kinds of stuff. If you are not checking this out weekly you are not doing yourself or your plants any favors.

S

stone69

I cant believe nobody else has said anything by now... I'm still watching and trying to catch up.... Having the FD coming to check out the safety of your grow room and making sure the police know you ARE growing, Wow! pretty wild.

P

pure arghan

the only way to do that is to till no one but the fock on hear about it, a met of mine got done because of his sis that told a freind that got busted and thought it would hellp him out to sckeel like a pig, he now eats though a straw and im not joking, not my doing but shit happens to shit heads

B

boxmunch9

Im all about the 3rd week trim down, but Ive have discoverd that if you pluck fan leaves before week 3 the buds are stunted. after week 3 its amazing

P

pure arghan

i was alwas told that your never to take more than 4 leaves in one day, would anyone agere with that?

Greyskull

Greyskull

thats a good practice to keep from shocking the plants too much.

S

SkyHi

the only way to do that is to till no one but the fock on hear about it, a met of mine got done because of his sis that told a freind that got busted and thought it would hellp him out to sckeel like a pig, he now eats though a straw and im not joking, not my doing but shit happens to shit heads

WTF is this guy talking about ? whats this to do wiht pruning

true grit

true grit

Yeah that kinda freaks me out too watching him crush all those trichs just to see how solid it is.

On the pruning side of things...I had already done some pretty consistent pruning then had some nute def. and had to prune a lil more and am seeing pretty solid yield off of one plant under CFL's. I'll post some pics up later...

THC Scientific

THC Scientific

I top my plants at every third node. Produces about 8-12Colas when flowering.

Top Bottom