Pruning Mothers

• Thread starter EatPizza
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EatPizza

EatPizza

Hey all!
Should your plants go into dark cycle after doing some pruning, to help recover from shock?

Same with taking clones...should they go into dark cycle after taking the cuttings?

Thanks all!

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
As long as you dont prune more than 15 or 20% of the plant at a time and give them a week or two between prunings you should be okay.

EatPizza

EatPizza

Thanks! So keeping lights on after taking clones or pruning is totally fine?

mancdank

mancdank

Thanks! So keeping lights on after taking clones or pruning is totally fine?
It's all about time of year for me and my light for my mother's in winter I keep em on 24/7 just because I'm a tight ass and it's cheaper running a 600w light than a 2kw heater but in summer I drop to 18/6 I've never seen any I'll effects

mancdank

mancdank

It's all about time of year for me and my light for my mother's in winter I keep em on 24/7 just because I'm a tight ass and it's cheaper running a 600w light than a 2kw heater but in summer I drop to 18/6 I've never seen any I'll effects
I think a test has been done and they won't usually go into flower until u get below 14.5 hours of light I belive it was @rmoltis that mentioned it but hey I'm a stoner and it could have been someone else :)

mancdank

mancdank

Hey all!
Should your plants go into dark cycle after doing some pruning, to help recover from shock?

Same with taking clones...should they go into dark cycle after taking the cuttings?

Thanks all!
I've just re read this sorry for last few comments I read it wrong but yes your plants will be fine under 24 hr light :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom