**PSA** Be V E R Y Careful! 5-0 Stepped They Game Up!!

• Thread starter BluApples211
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
They have been doing this for years and will continue to do it regardlress of any laws. They might not be able to use stuff for evidence, but that doesn't stop them in any way or fashion if they choose. Try making texts or messages of a highly sensitive nature between friends... don't be surprised when you get a knock on the door. Anything international is monitored, probably inter USA as well. They just don't admit it.

sambapati

sambapati

They have been doing this for years and will continue to do it regardlress of any laws. They might not be able to use stuff for evidence, but that doesn't stop them in any way or fashion if they choose. Try making texts or messages of a highly sensitive nature between friends... don't be surprised when you get a knock on the door. Anything international is monitored, probably inter USA as well. They just don't admit it.
Are you kind?
20200511 122615
20200511 122615

the rrock

the rrock

Unless your doing illegal warehouse grows under the radar, CA is a free for all,they just dont care unless there is another felony onsight,lack of resources and motivationšŸ„°

SeanyBoy

SeanyBoy

Everything you do or say electronically is monitored and recorded 24/7. Phone calls , texts, emails. VPN's offer a false sense of security.The authorities simply ask the supplier to monitor you if the said VPN falls under that countries jurisdiction. VPN's will give you up at a drop of a hat ! You can make it harder for the authorities by using a VPN from a natural state , say like Sweden.This is not foolproof.

NSA/CIA/MI6/FSI ( the list is endless) all have backdoors and toolkits to monitor domestic and foreign citizens.Do agencies share these tools internally/domesticly ? Yes of course they do.That's the whole point of it.

We now live in an age where privacy is a myth, So who fault is it ? It's our fault for letting it happen. Edward Snowden opened up the tin of worms and we have collectively done nothing about it.We allow our rights to be taken one at a time under new laws and acts.

If you have something to hide/don't want the authorities to know about, don't put it on/use the internet.Things are going to get worse and worse....but like I said it's our fault for letting it happen.

dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey Sam , I got a great collection of mouse studios , Fillmore , and family dog posters from back in the day , my uncle had a head poster shop in 1969 to 1971
Got so much cool shit hanging on the walls , load of dead and big brother , Rick griffin , moscosco Wes Wilson ...zap . Love it.......

basscaptain

basscaptain

Please don't get me started here.....

But the bottom line is the few right we had left went out the door when 9/11 happen.....................................
that change everything the min the gov got to just say theorist treat.......

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Please don't get me started here.....

But the bottom line is the few right we had left went out the door when 9/11 happen.....................................
that change everything the min the gov got to just say theorist treat.......

They use any threat to distract us from their ā€œlawā€ making. Even flu.

Last edited:
sambapati

sambapati

Hey Sam , I got a great collection of mouse studios , Fillmore , and family dog posters from back in the day , my uncle had a head poster shop in 1969 to 1971
Got so much cool shit hanging on the walls , load of dead and big brother , Rick griffin , moscosco Wes Wilson ...zap . Love it.......
I love it my brother and respect your collection. Got that handbill in Santa Cruz for $20 + now it is on the mantle. The Rebel Seeds Blueberry Muffin has sprouted white hairs in week 36. Hey, these are the good old days=) after all its just a box of rain anyhow.

20200712 200250

Latest posts

Top Bottom