PSA Cheap Grow Supplies - 10% above cost

• Thread starter canaguy27
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GhostFace

GhostFace

HTG is the way to go for peeps in CO..i get deals and freebies every time i walk in and buy sumthing :rasta: i bought a bottle of cns17 grow and he gave me "sweet" & "calmag" for free along with another t-shirt and a few more lighters ;)

K

kuz

Thanks for the heads up, convenient for me also. Stopped in and picked up a few things I've been wanting for some great prices.

T

TurboAllWD

I checked it out, good prices on some bulbs, except there was a catch. The 1000w Hortilux MH i bought has a burnt spot the size of a quarter on the glass and a little ball of mercury floating around in the bulb. Should have inspected them. Also had to settle for some ushio bulbs cause they don't have anything else in stock.

K

kuz

I checked it out, good prices on some bulbs, except there was a catch. The 1000w Hortilux MH i bought has a burnt spot the size of a quarter on the glass and a little ball of mercury floating around in the bulb. Should have inspected them. Also had to settle for some ushio bulbs cause they don't have anything else in stock.

like it was used? The hps were less than $70 ea., or I would have probably gone with plant max, I think plant max is decent, but never seen a side by side grow.

S

SoCoMMJ

TurboAllWD;618827The 1000w Hortilux MH i bought has a burnt spot the size of a quarter on the glass and a little ball of mercury floating around in the bulb. Should have inspected them. Also had to settle for some ushio bulbs cause they don't have anything else in stock.[/QUOTE said:
It's typical for 1000w MH lamps to have mercury in the inner portion of the lamp. They are also known as mercury vapor lamps. The start up arc vaporizes the mercury to generate the light.

I actually prefer the Ushio bulbs for flower because they have some nice blue in the spectrum and, more importantly, Ushio doesn't fix prices like Eye Hortilux.

R

RareDanknessRep

Is the sale worth an hour and a half each way down I-25? How's their selection of organic soil ammendments? (no catalog on their website...)

D

DoobyScoo

No offense, but I ain't going to CENTENNIAL to pick up gear.
Not that it's that far for me.
Because it is CENTENNIAL!
I Boycott that Muni.

C

canaguy27

There is a consignment grow store north of downtown denver, but I can find the name.

Top Bottom