Psicodelicia - indoor/outdoor combo grow.

• Thread starter I_Love_THC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I_Love_THC

I_Love_THC

Thanks, Tommy - for your kind words... And, Devil - no wires crossed, mate. I'm just used to see people get pissed off in the Bulgarian Forum when I share what I think or comment on someone's advice - no bad feelings from on my side of the road, mate! I was actually hoping I could get to know you, because you sound like a nice man - not a single bad word has come from ya...
Still, I want you to know that I took your advice seriously! I don't really have too much money and there is usually not enough to make everything OK, when it comes to me and growing... But, nevertheless, your post made me think a bit and I decided to start searching for materials to build a complete and nice growbox, hehe. In my work as a constructor, I use many materials and I'm use I'll be able to do something with the excess materials from the different projects that me and my group take up... hopefully, hehe.
I am actually not really on a quest for knowledge, though - just feeling quite sad and shy about showing these pics, as Sweet Seeds are great and have a nice variety in their genes and I only use 150w HPS, hahah... Anyway - I've been like that ever since I was a kid...
I just hope I make friends on the road - that's it. :)
Peace and Big hugs to both of you, hehe...

N

Nu Jerzey Devil

I dont know why you are sad or shy to show your pics? As they are Lovely.

You asked me about Boosters in my Diary, I then came to your diary and read a few posts about, Nutes ect and bad tasting buds or buds that were not desirable. I also thought you were looking to gain better production due to the stuff you had written.
So I tried to answer you as best I could. I wasnt just Spouting out that I think you should do better. Sorry if it came across like that but that is not how it was intended, You have good pics and things look Sweet ;)

Shame you had some bad times on an other Forum, but not everyone or Forum is like that

Atb with your grow ;) Keep up the good work

I_Love_THC

I_Love_THC

Yay! So, everything's fine, huh? Cool!
Well, I though it would be nice to have some pics after the two text-only pages, huh? I also got some not-too-bad-style macro photos - hope you enjoy the pics!

I also have a strange localized problem on the Psico, hope you friends can help me figure it out - it's on the last photos of the Psico. Also, the last photo of the OG has a Psico's bud in it - just to compare how awesome the Psico is in terms of trich-production. Anyway, I hope I can get a nice magnifier to make some more and better macros, hehe.

.Day 34.

Psico

Day 34 002

Day 34 003

Day 34 004

Day 34 005

Day 34 014

Day 34 017

Day 34 015

OG

Day 34 010

Day 34 016

Day 34 009

As you can see, there are the seeds forming up. I read quite a lot about that matter and it seems as if there are two main and opposite to each other understandings about the affects of production of seeds/pollination on potency. Some say it increases potency (didn't find much meaning in that) and some it decreases it (don't find this any meaningful, too)... I don't really think that seed-production should affect the potency, though - maybe if one is a dealer, it would be bad for him, as seeds will probably pretty much ruin the bag appeal, I think.
Anyway - blissfulness to you all, friends. Hope you enjoyed the pictures, hehe.

Peace and Love.

N

Nu Jerzey Devil

Yes Great Pictures ;)

Not exactly sure which photo's or were the problem is really, I can only see one leaf in one photo which looks as if it has been Burned somehow, is this the problem your having with Psico?

Having seeded bud wont affect the potency of the buds, it just means that Seed pocket has a seed in it, annoying it maybe yes. but in my opinion it does not affect the potency. I do know other people believe differently, but if you are carefull and make sure you do not smoke any seeds accidentally then, I doubt you would ever notice the difference between buds that were seeded and ones that were not seeded

Sometimes Femminized seeds throw out the odd seed now and then, it is not unheard of to find a few seeds in a crop where there have been no hermies or males. I guess its just the Nature of the Plant... they want to Reproduce

Maybe Tommy Could shed some more light on it for you ;)

Sweet Smokes

I_Love_THC

I_Love_THC

Well, today I did something like a flush, only didn't really have the time to use twice as much water as the volume of the pot, but rather something like equal to the volume of the pot, hope that'll do, too.
Thank you for the kind words, hehe!
And, yes - that is the problem with the Psico. Also, the lowest and biggest fan-leaves have almost turned yellow, while the OG is still very green - I guess the Psico is a bit picky with the nutes, compared to the other plant - just to share an observation that might be helpful to new growers reading this thread, hehe.
Should I do anything? I have a similar problem on another spot on the Psico, but it was contained by itself - appeared and didn't grow/spread... So, I'm wondering if this could be something serious?

Peace.

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

I gotta say I'm impressed with what your doing with the ctfs.

My first question is what are your temps/humidity?

Also those gulls look like they are at least a month out to me, i wouldn't flush yet.

Whats the media?

And don't worry about the seeds effecting anything.

I_Love_THC

I_Love_THC

If by CTF you mean CFL (compact fluros) I would have to say there is an 150w HPS, too, hehe...
Temps are about 20-25 degrees C (68-77 F) and humidity is under 60% down to 40% the most... Usually about 55%, actually, haha... They are now at day 35 of 12/12 and I was wondering if I should flush with water because of salts building up or too much Ph imbalance because of nutrient excess...
I am using an 98% organic potting soil (2% perlite, they don't consider it organic, I guess) mixed with a cup of Guano and 40% RWC (red worm castings). So, my mix is 60% soil and 40% RWC... roughly, because I added a bit more perlite, too, haha.

You already know what I use as fertilizer/booster/additives... So, I guess this wraps it up, as far your questions are concerned, hehe.

I don't know how much they are gonna go, but I am thinking about flushing when I see about 50% milky-white trichs... What do you think?

Peace.

spicoli129

spicoli129

Everything is looking great! I'm impressed at the size for only using a 150w HPS and some CFL's.

Next time you take pictures could you hold up a lighter, or something recognizable to get a good grasp on exactly how large they are?

I was also curious about what fertilizers and boosters you use?

I_Love_THC

I_Love_THC

Well, I'll update withing the next 5 hours, I think, hehe - maybe if you're here, you'll be able to see it right away, hehe.
As fertilizers go... I only have one fertilizer - Bio-Bloom from BioBizz. Everything else is additives:
High-P Guano
High-K Humic Extract
High-K Palm-tree Ashes
I have nettle-extract ready to be used tomorrow and some seaweed+kelp-extract that I only used once for now and donno if I'm going to use it again, hehe... Oh, and some RWC mixed with potting soil.
No pre-bottled boosters, though. I'm using the combination of high-P Guano plus high-K palm-tree ashes to get the 1:1 formula (like Canna's PK:13/13) and add low dose of high-K Humic Extract plus lowering the Guano dose to get a higher K-level, almost like 1:2 formula (like Hammerhead - 9/18), hehe... I am now going to add Epsom Salts once every other week when I'm not adding the palm-tree ashes, as they are used only once every two weeks. But, I think that lowering the dose of the palm-tree ashes would let me use Epsoms this week, palm-tree ashes next week... Then, a week after that, Epsoms again and so on... In the meanwhile, I'm thinking of using more of the Humin and a bit less from the Guano. The Bloom fertilizer is used only once a week.

I've chosen these products, as EWC (and RWC even more) are said to improve taste... Same thing is said about the high-P Guano (the Guanos are usually high in N, if the bats are not vegetarian; if they are, their poo is high in P, because they eat fruits and seeds) - it also should improve taste. As Humic goes, we are sure that it does improve the taste. So, as you can see, I've chosen products that all improve taste by themselves, and I though that if they're used together, they should have a more complexed affect on the improvement of the taste, hehe...

I'm not sure if they're really big, actually - I keep worrying that they'll be too small to be good strain-representatives, but people say they look well, hehe... So, I guess I should just stop worrying about that, because I love the way they look and smell, hehe...

Peace and Love.

I_Love_THC

I_Love_THC

.:: Day 39 ::.

Psicodelicia

Day 39 004

Day 39 009

Day 39 011

Day 39 012

Day 39 013

Day 39 017

Day 39 021

Lost Coast OG

Day 39 002OG

Day 39 005OG

Day 39 014OG

As you can see, I have some macros, but I don't have a macro lens, so the pics are not that great - sorry for that, hehe. I also have a beautiful picture of one of the seeds, I just love it! I took more shots of the Psico, as this is the Sweet Seeds' sub-forum, but the pictures of the OG are speaking by themselves, so I guess it's not really an issue, hehe...
It took me about half an hour to take those pics as I stopped to sniff them after EVERY single shot, haha...
Anyway - enjoy the pics and share your comments, friends.

Peace and Love.

spicoli129

spicoli129

Man! Those thing have blown up! For using a small amount of light compared to most people you should be pround of your grow! Those thing look GREAT! You definetly shouldn't second guess yourself! You have another 20-30 days and they're already getting nice and plump!

How tall were they when you flowered? And how tall are they now?

Keep up the good work! feel free to check out my journal, and commment on it!!

I_Love_THC

I_Love_THC

Hehe, thank you for cheering me up, friend! :)
I put them 12/12 after they had reached about 35cm probably and they are now about 80cm. I think that they equal about 2,6 feet, donno...

I am going to use the nettle-extract tomorrow, I hope, hehe... Gonna update again in a few days if I have any problems, as I wasn't too sure about how much of it I should use, haha... I think that it's supposed to make buds more compact and help swell up calyxes... So, hope it helps and we have some nice nuggs at the end.

Peace and Love.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
looking nice - working wonders with your micro grow!

peace

I_Love_THC

I_Love_THC

Thank you for your kind words, friend! And, thanks for the visit!
Although, the wonders are yet to come, I hope, hehe...
Here's another update - to judge whether there are going to be wonders under that 150w HPS, hehe...

I've made 2 pics with and without the flash for each plant separately and then the same, only both of them can be seen.

Day 44

Psicodelicia

Day 44 011

Day 44 029

Day 44 036

Day 44 041

OG

Day 44 003

Day 44 020

Day 44 016

Day 44 035

The two girls - with and without flash

Day 44 021

Day 44 023

Me and my girlfriend tried another sample of the girls as I saw that most trichs are getting more than 80% white in the small heads of the trichs - donno the name, haha...
Both girls had a very different effect than the samples from day 39 - both were kinda not matching their descriptions given from the breeders - that only shows that there is more to come, hehe...
The OG had again an even more awesome taste - like some crazy citrus skunk, very fresh and very sour. Smell totally like bananas right now! Amazing resemblance of the smell of mature bananas... and some mad skunk undertones - very "clean" smell. I smoked the OG joint - it made me super content and patient. Didn't feel like doing anything, but still - if I set my mind to do something, there is nothing from the effect to obstruct me from doing it, hehe. Also, made me very focused.
The Psico smells very odd - citrus and coffee mixed together - not a layered smell, though - it's like there are two different sources of the smells... very strange, but also very enjoyable smell - I like it a tad better than the OG.
When dried, the smell became very familiar, but I couldn't identify it - probably because it was also quick-dried, hehe. My girls smoked the joint with the Psico - she said it hit her instantly after the third puff (she's taking small puffs, haha). She described that she was feeling like she's ready to do something, but there was a bit of couch-lock, so she couldn't do it, hehe. Also, lots of laughs, though, hehe... After I smoked from the Psico, too... I knew where the smell of the dried bud was familiar to me from - White Widow. Also, the effect is a lot like WW's - very complexed. A Sativa psychedelic high with an edge and an Indica relaxation - mixed on both levels - mind and body, hehe - very enjoyable, but for now, the OG has a better performance - to my own taste, of course. BUT, if the Psico becomes more uplifting, I'm sure things will change in its favor, hehe...
Let's hope the end will have some more pleasant surprises - I see both plants have a big potential, hehe.

Peace and Love.

S

Sweet Seeds

Hello my friend!

Thanks for the great fotos and for the little report about aroma and taste!

Of course they'll change very much in the last weeks of flowering but it's a good thing to know that they are doing well.

Good luck with them, sweet regards!

|tommy_g|

I_Love_THC

I_Love_THC

Hehe, thank you for your visit, Tommy! I am now not so worried about them being bad representatives, as they look fine for my style, I think, hehe.
I still have many hopes for the Psico, as I'd love to have a nice strong uplifting and tasty stash, hehe... But, I think I forgot to mention, I think that the Psico will have a very psychedelic high, if it has ripen to 50/50 milky-white/amber trichs... Donno why - I just felt a mild vision contortion after smoking a joint of it, hehe... Of course, they haven't been final-flushed yet. I think that I should flush the OG in a week or so and wait another week to flush the Psico.
For now, I hope I can give them from the nettle-extract and the palm-tree ashes once more and at least twice from the Humin.
Thank you again for your visit, friend!
Peace and Love.

spicoli129

spicoli129

I hope every things good with your grow, and that you didn't give up on your journal!

I really wanted to see this one finish up, it was looking really good!
Hope to see more I_Love_THC!

I_Love_THC

I_Love_THC

Sorry for the hold up, fellas - I will update at some point and have not given up on the journal, hehe. I am writing a book and that's why I haven't been even visiting the Farm for a while. I don't know when I'll update and cannot promise that I'll have pictures before the chop, but I will have more updates, hehe - growing is only the half way to get a good quality, hehe...
Peace.

Top Bottom