Psst wonna buy a bridge...

• Thread starter Jalisco Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jalisco Kid

I just thought I would let some Farmers know about a real good investment opportunity. There is a section of coast called Costa Alegre in Jalisco. In that area there is a 60 mile long biosphere from Tomatlan down to La Manzanilla. The Mexican Government has made this a new tourist zone. They pick an area and develop it about every 10 years. Like Cabo and Cancun. They are building an international airport there now. If you use google earth you can see it is pure country right now.
Just thought I would throw that out there. suerte JK

L

Lost

No offence, but isn't tourism tanking in Mexico because of all the violence?

J

Jalisco Kid

No it is the border towns that you hear about this. Some parts of Mich. I would not drive at night. It would be like comparing NYC crime rate to the rural areas of NY state. Or all the drive bys in LA that does not seem to bother most people. It is just the gangs taking each other out. My nieces dive shop is taking off with all the tourist this year. last year was weak but that was everywhere.Where I live crime is coming in but it is just petty thefts.I used to be able to come up here for weeks and nothing would happen to my place and I had no windows. Now you have to bring in the water pumps at night because we have lazy city folk moving in. This is a chance for the future say in 5-10 years. Mex is not for everyone.Either it pulls on your heart or think how third world. Suerte JK

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

I would love to have a spot in mexico ive been looking in loretto because I know some people out there and all the fishing!!! I would love to just get a few pongas and take tourist out fishing for a living.

true grit

true grit

Nice heads up JK! I'm involved in the travel industy and you can not beat prices to Mexico this year and their travel is pickin up big time because of it...

Venom818

Venom818

I would love to have a spot in mexico ive been looking in loretto because I know some people out there and all the fishing!!! I would love to just get a few pongas and take tourist out fishing for a living.

I think loretto has alot of violence u dont want to mess with that spot

Illmind

Illmind

ROFLMAO roll em up kids. HHGAGHAGA I using that one. But ya Mexico isn;t as fun as it used to be, and the spot I speak of rhymes with Tijajuana or however its spelt. Went couple years ago maybe longer but it definitely changed. Not scenic wise like "hey lets kidnap those americans they look rich holmes" or "hey lets set em up with this girl and drug em and cut out there liver holmes". Or "hey lets kidnap him for ransom and then burn him in a 100 gallon drum of diesel holmes" (not the weed either) that would rock. I left early only thing I could get was a machete and that is hardly gonna kill a whole greasball factory. Used to be good times, some good sexy girls very cheap lee dressed ha. But ya good times, now it's not to good. Just my 2 pesos.

L

lime6161

i always thought a us citizen couldnt really own property in mex. real papers no 100yr lease. or maybe im thinking of u cant own the beachfront as the beaches belong to the people

Venom818

Venom818

ROFLMAO roll em up kids. HHGAGHAGA I using that one. But ya Mexico isn;t as fun as it used to be, and the spot I speak of rhymes with Tijajuana or however its spelt. Went couple years ago maybe longer but it definitely changed. Not scenic wise like "hey lets kidnap those americans they look rich holmes" or "hey lets set em up with this girl and drug em and cut out there liver holmes". Or "hey lets kidnap him for ransom and then burn him in a 100 gallon drum of diesel holmes" (not the weed either) that would rock. I left early only thing I could get was a machete and that is hardly gonna kill a whole greasball factory. Used to be good times, some good sexy girls very cheap lee dressed ha. But ya good times, now it's not to good. Just my 2 pesos.

ur lucky they didnt roll your head into a club :cool0044:cuz

C

Crackerass

Premium Member
Supporter
one of the girls that works for my mom wanted me to go to mexico with her when they went last year but i didnt because of the crime. she wanted to drive from the east coast of the US to the west coast all the way to acapulco. lol i said the hell with that that i would fly and meet them there because of the crime. she said if i was with them i would of been fine though since their from there. from what she told me most of the violence going on was because of the president cracking down on the catels. she said that the word going around was that the reason he was cracking down is because he is involved with drugs and wants to get rid of some competitors... take that with a grain of salt but who knows. with their governments corrupt record it wouldnt surprise me

P

PureSugar

i always thought a us citizen couldnt really own property in mex. real papers no 100yr lease. or maybe im thinking of u cant own the beachfront as the beaches belong to the people

They changed the rule. Non citizens have been buying up places all over Mexico for several years.

C

Casper

No it is the border towns that you hear about this. Some parts of Mich. I would not drive at night. It would be like comparing NYC crime rate to the rural areas of NY state. Or all the drive bys in LA that does not seem to bother most people. It is just the gangs taking each other out. My nieces dive shop is taking off with all the tourist this year. last year was weak but that was everywhere.Where I live crime is coming in but it is just petty thefts.I used to be able to come up here for weeks and nothing would happen to my place and I had no windows. Now you have to bring in the water pumps at night because we have lazy city folk moving in. This is a chance for the future say in 5-10 years. Mex is not for everyone.Either it pulls on your heart or think how third world. Suerte JK

What makes Mich so bad??

R

robbiedublu

I think loretto has alot of violence u dont want to mess with that spot

It's a nice dream but you'd have a pretty tough time competing with local guides. Gringos can't really work very easily in Mexico and the bait guys won't sell you bait anyway or at least they'll sell to you last. The locals need the work way more than anyone from the US anyway.
Venom, I think you're thinking of Laredo. No violence in Loretto that i've heard of. Lots of gringos live there. Not much violence in Baja at all once you get away from the border. Much safer than most big US cities.

J

Jalisco Kid

Lorreto is a weird town. I used to live in Pescadero and drove a lot up and down the peninsula a lot. I drove into town and not one person was on the street. I got a room because I had some girls with me. I asked what was going on a few times and nobody would talk. Lorreto is a cacique kind of place.Run by others then the government.
Mich. is a beautiful mountainous place with a heavy indigenous population.There is a village, well a town now that all they do is make guitars.I have many fond memories of the jams at night and good smoke.The people with money/power are few and use heavy handed power to oppress the people. Like in the south of the US until about 50 years ago. And now La Famila has set up a bunch of meth labs to keep the tweekers up here happy. Those guys never read mafia 101 and have no clue how to run a business.Imagine tweekers with guns and no fear.
Tijuana or any border town in the world do not represent that country as they are usually filled with hustlers. JK

J

Jalisco Kid

Just wanted to update. Goldman Sachs came down with all your tax dollars,threatened farmers to sell or else. Now property that was worth $6000 5 years ago is now worth millions. Gotta love americans. My kids already have their retirement taken care of.
Rasaland backed by american tax dollars I salute you. JK

C

CAPO

Those pictures would explain why Jalisco is being bought up......that's paradise!

S

SkyHi

Wait wait goldman and sacks did what i hate those thiefs ....

Top Bottom