Psst wonna buy a bridge...

• Thread starter Jalisco Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jalisco Kid

Just returned from the ranch. Had to suffer through 84* day/66* night temps with the water being a bit chilly at 75*. Land is still going up but starting to slow down a bit.
Surf was good one day with about 10' faces which came towards the end. I was so out of shape and my timing was really off, that I would have probably drowned if I had to deal with that the first week.
I saw the worst herb in maybe 15 years down there. It seemed like it was at least 3 years old. My patch of herb was destroyed, lost my purple haze and black viet. to havoline last year was hoping to have some volunteers pop from this years heavy rains. I left some oil and hash down there last year so it was not a total loss.
I have never seen as many Canadians in pv as I did this year. I must say there are a lot nicer places within 100 miles if you guys are considering coming down.
I need to get back down as soon as I deliver some tanks.
Happy Holidays JK

J

Jalisco Kid

If any of you did well this winter you should come down and invest for the future. look up costa alegre as it is going off. I will be selling some property we have with Rasaland this spring. There seems to be the same strains in the clubs here in PV this spring for the same price. I can not believe people pay 250 for an lb let alone an oz. JK

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Two things I don`t trust Goverment & Banks! Both are out to rip you off! Don`t care for any corps ether! Just can`t trust them! When`s the last time you had a hamberger at a fast food? You ate wood pulp so they could save a dime!

Latest posts

Top Bottom