Psychosis ??? 's

• Thread starter Hopefull Stoner
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hopefull Stoner

Hopefull Stoner

hey folks.
been away awhile but still lurk when i am lol.

i wanted to know from u folks who have experience with the Psychosis strain.

what the hel is it? i have heard it was another skunk pheno found around the same time as cheeese.
i have heard it called blues, which i know as livers.

yet it seems to grow and produce different from the cheese.

straighten me out please and thx.

iCultivate

iCultivate

Never heard of it, but I have to say, that's an intense name to call a strain!

-- iCultivate --

Dvs

Dvs

psychosis is a cheese cross very cheesey and heveier yeilding than the original exodus cut there is another cheese strain called the suicide cut that is heveier yeilding still but the buzz is very mongy bring you down sort of high hence the name. blues has nothing to do with cheese geneticly but dose have a cheesy/fruity smell in the bag witch disapears when you smoke it and your left with a more fruity smoke it also has a dark bluish hue to it as opposed to the exodus electric green, most likely leading to the names blues, the blues originates from in and around birmingham and in my opinion its what big budda seeds worked with not the "cheese".
in the last year or so a new cut called psycoberry has popped up and started doing the rounds its almost identical to blue cheese but i surpose yeild bigger cant say for sure not grown it out

Dvs

Dvs

cant disagree with you on the yield and power but i long for the days when exodus was the onli cheese around now its like finding a needle in a haystack i find all the crosses dont seem to pack that punch in the flavour department thats stuck in your mouth for hours after you smoke

E

evengravy

sorry for digging up an old thread but the Psychosis has been backcrossed by a guy in the UK, i'm running the beans just now and they're dank mate. Dont want to spam here but if you search for danktuary seeds on google you should get a hookup I think

W

weedstar

Hate to bring up an old post, but in reply to a comment someone had made, it is not a cross of cheese, it is nothern lights #5 x haze. Although, it was created by the same people who created UK cheese, or Exodus cheese; psychosis is also sometimes known as Exodus pyschosis, or UK Exodus psychosis. Common misconception is that it is a cheese cross, 1 because it is very similar to cheese, in smell and structure(both of these can be influenced and affected by miriad of factors including feed, lighting, humidity etc) 2 because of the 'exodus' title it is sometime's given which is usually associated with cheese. I've posted this because I've recently got some, and got to say it is a beauty of a strain, glistening with trichomes, definitely recommend to anyone who's lucky enough to get their hands on it!
Stay lifted people.

W

weedstar

Exodus cheese is a phenotype of skunk #1. nothern nights #5 does contain skunk #1 but not any direct link to any cheese at all since cheese comes from skunk. But as I said, simple factors can influence a plant to grow differently.. that what a phenotype is, skunk and cheese all had the same genetics, but a skunk #1 plant was just given a different growing evnironment and exodus cheese came from it. Which is why having skunk in the northern lights which is directly linked to the psychosis strain, has lead to slight characteristics of cheese in psychosis. since it is the same creators as exodus cheese also, and came shortly after, they obviously incorportated the same environment into growing psychosis for the 1st time since there were clearly characteristics from the cheese plant they liked. So no its not a cheese cross, but contains some of the genetics found in cheese's 'parents' per say.

Top Bottom