ptsd tramatic brain injury strain

• Thread starter shaganja
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
shaganja

shaganja

am curious is anyone working on medical strains for ptsd? i have a few freinds that have been over, and have come back really needing to find the calm inside. i just recently found acapulco gold, is a calming strain if you can believe that for a pure sativa. am now on the lookout for other calming, relaxing, yet potent, strains i can put against it. i am looking for landraces, or at least f1 hybrids. not poly hybrids. like say northern lights. have heard this strain will put in relax mode. also looking at old school bubba kush. have also heard the same for this one. do you know any calming landraces!? my war freinds need help!

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

am curious is anyone working on medical strains for ptsd? i have a few freinds that have been over, and have come back really needing to find the calm inside. i just recently found acapulco gold, is a calming strain if you can believe that for a pure sativa. am now on the lookout for other calming, relaxing, yet potent, strains i can put against it. i am looking for landraces, or at least f1 hybrids. not poly hybrids. like say northern lights. have heard this strain will put in relax mode. also looking at old school bubba kush. have also heard the same for this one. do you know any calming landraces!? my war freinds need help!
i really like your attitude friend,it is easier to throw us to the curb that help with our needs,i was a get shit face type smoker before,since i came back home i avoid those strains,the send me to a dark place dark dark place,i have found that there really isnt a magic strain for help but have found that anything speedy and racey get me buy actually i never really have any issues,sativa is the ticket for all your friends and bro's,i also find that being on a sativa high all day wears me out to a point that getting to sleep really isnt that hard,staying asleep another story,not unusal or odd that i would be sitting in the middle of my yard surrounded by my babies,deer hahahah at 2,3,4 in the morning,the rat race we went and served for is so depressing,the deer,moon ,stars and just quite is the ticket,when the deer wont leave me alone i just get on my roof and watch the world go by,so answer to your question goes way beyond just a strain,keep at um with appreciation and concern,some were raised to be patriotic ,we served,we took orders,we shit on ourself,we bleed and we also had a good time on occasions,a bond that never leaves,you just have to be there,what the depression is in my old mind is what we came back home to,no shit it was better were we were at in all the choas,we came home to flying flags upside down,marching in the streets every damn thing for others and there belife,just crazy shit like that,all have lost close friends there and most wish they never came home and some feel that by losing them that they got the easy ticket kinda,anyway talking ,hanging,listening is the best cure for ptsd in my opinion and only mine,doesnt mean much and also found that no one really cares about these conditions and more times than not it is a ole shit i cant walk away until he or she feels that they got a load off there chest and im obligated kinda thing,best meds i recommend is nature butt ass naked sitting in the yard surrounded by 20 hungry ass deer hahahah,at 2 in the morning anyone that see you butt naked out there shouldnt be out there in the dark anyway hahahahh

Top Bottom