puerto rico

• Thread starter soserthc1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

not sure where to post this or ask this question but i received a bag of green and gold little nugs with a earthy smells nice sativa type high was several -well 9 seeds in back bright ass yellow color all the giver could tell me was it was from Puerto Rico is there typical strains that come out of puerto rico or could they be anything peace

ELBURRO

ELBURRO

Breeder
Supporter
They are probably lying to you nug in P.R is more money than in states. Most likely it good mexi. They are sending nug from the states down there.
Burro

cannabeans

cannabeans

check your history books....

castro = CUBA not puerto rico!

T

T1420

HAHAHA!! Thats what I get fer postin after pullin a double shift 2 days in a row..!! HAHAHA!!My bad.. Prolly should get sum sleep...

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
not sure where to post this or ask this question but i received a bag of green and gold little nugs with a earthy smells nice sativa type high was several -well 9 seeds in back bright ass yellow color all the giver could tell me was it was from Puerto Rico is there typical strains that come out of puerto rico or could they be anything peace
Sounds like what a cousin of mine got me when I was there last year. She couldn't tell me much about it at all, but I'm thinking it may have either been grown on the island up in the mountains, or smuggled in from Haiti, the Dominican Republic or some other nearby island. I seriously doubt it's been smuggled in from Mexico, especially when JAMAICA is spitting distance comparatively speaking.

I would dearly love to know what you grow out of it. I don't think I'll ever be visiting La Isla again, and it is both near and dear to my heart.

soserthc1

soserthc1

sea

Sounds like what a cousin of mine got me when I was there last year. She couldn't tell me much about it at all, but I'm thinking it may have either been grown on the island up in the mountains, or smuggled in from Haiti, the Dominican Republic or some other nearby island. I seriously doubt it's been smuggled in from Mexico, especially when JAMAICA is spitting distance comparatively speaking.

I would dearly love to know what you grow out of it. I don't think I'll ever be visiting La Isla again, and it is both near and dear to my heart.

i will keep you posted sea not a problem just started to germ three of them yesterday so ill keep you updated on this tread, thanks for imput. how about a little karma for your day,,,,, peace

B

Beasters X Haze

When I was in puerto Rico ( San Juan) last year they called their best weed "the crippy" it was not very good compared to what I'm used to but it wasn't mexi or jamacian erb. It was sensi that was grown there but the humidty is so high that the erb could never really dry out good. I met one grower over there and he said the popular strain was Hindu kush. That's about all I know.

B

Beasters X Haze

Oh yeah and the web was like 15 bucks for a half gram. Suuuuuuper taxed but we had to smoke some erb on vacation

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I can't remember what I paid for my zip, I think it was close to four bills. I was there because after my grandfather died the family home was being cleaned out, closed up and is to be put on the market. A 400yo house. Anyway, extremely sad and difficult for me and I am way too a-feared of the TSA to even try passing brownies through the screen (though my oldest boy did it). My cousin couldn't tell me anything about who grew it, where, nothing.

It was indeed nothing like what I've become accustomed to since starting to grow my own, nothing at all. The trim job was SHIT. :giggle But I was still glad to have some meds!

soserthc1

soserthc1

this was dry with a prevalent yellow color - as a matter of fact the grinded up weed looks all yellow after crushing it up. decent outdoor though much better than mex or columb bundles

soserthc1

soserthc1

i have never gone anywhere on a plane without bringing my med and i get checked everytime got that mafia look to me , i guess never on my person usually in a vitamin bottle in carry on with all my other meds - bags have been opened almost everytime - only out of country once thou but still brought it. lol - did buy some tree in bahamas dude charged me 100 for about a quarter of some weird ass brown shake got me pretty stoned tho, he actually tried to charge me 400 but settled for 100 as my last offer- what scammers boy

soserthc1

soserthc1

seamaiden: germed on 10/8 the one with the PR stick in it seems to be the most stable but still early hopefully at least one is male would like to cross with something, start any yet........peace bro:pimp:

Photo 0224
G

gerardbutler79

I can't remember what I paid for my zip, I think it was close to four bills. I was there because after my grandfather died the family home was being cleaned out, closed up and is to be put on the market. A 400yo house. Anyway, extremely sad and difficult for me and I am way too a-feared of the TSA to even try passing brownies through the screen (though my oldest boy did it). My cousin couldn't tell me anything about who grew it, where, nothing.

It was indeed nothing like what I've become accustomed to since starting to grow my own, nothing at all. The trim job was SHIT. :giggle But I was still glad to have some meds!

I had the same situation a while back. It sucks. Anyway the good herb down in PR is called mongo pina.

soserthc1

soserthc1

I had the same situation a while back. It sucks. Anyway the good herb down in PR is called mongo pina.

Is this herb yellowish in color with a head high , followed by a creap to the body, cause in between harvest (Well actually i lost two plants to heat stress on vacation) I aquired a zip and all dude could tell me was it was from PR so i found 14 seeds in a zip an got about 4-5 grams left, so im gonna grow it out and keep this tread posted with its progress, mongo pina huh .... sound familar sea ? can i find this strain's info any where , gonna look on strain sites..... thanks for imput peace bro..........:banana1sv6: just came up from veg and they are starting to take off now so will update in about a week

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Doesn't sound familiar at all, last year was the first time I ever bought weed out there.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Doesn't sound familiar at all, last year was the first time I ever bought weed out there.

oh - well guess will see what it looks like soon enough, bro patience is a virtue - will be in flower in about 40-60 days... hope all is well and your feeling better peace:banana1sv6:

soserthc1

soserthc1

seamaiden - progress so far - two are growing nice - the gal/guy in cup is growing just not as fast as other two - second picture is lemon skunk cola on day 49 .....she still needs filling out hit her with some m.o.a.b today peace girl lol

Photo 0233
Photo 0225
Top Bottom