puerto rico

• Thread starter soserthc1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Looking a lot more Indica than I expected at this stage. I'll be watching!

soserthc1

soserthc1

twice the size now sea - i have a good camera now ill post a update soon - the cup one still is small might toss it........peace lemon skunk day 56 sweet !!!!! boy cant wait- milky now :icon_animal26::icon_animal26::icon_animal26::icon_animal26::icon_animal26::icon_animal26:

P

Pockets

the crippy in pr is a haze type smoke, but it always seems like it was pulled too early when i got it. i also got some very nice kush out there but it was a friends connect. theres alot of people growing in pr, indoor and out. pr is riddled with caves and caverns, mountains and rivers.

soserthc1

soserthc1

the crippy in pr is a haze type smoke, but it always seems like it was pulled too early when i got it. i also got some very nice kush out there but it was a friends connect. theres alot of people growing in pr, indoor and out. pr is riddled with caves and caverns, mountains and rivers.
This was a oz that was a more yellow than green actually seemed pulled a little to late to me - i had just lost my two flowers near the end of flowering because of heat during my vacation. So i needed to get a fill in as i was almost out of my og i think it was at the time and since its unfriendly around here - i really dont know many growers and all dude could tell me was it was p. rico - so i found 11 seeds in a zip, sent 5 to to a friend and i am currently gowing out three now to see what comes of it. def is much better than mids or mexican bundles , so i guess i'll see how it turns out by me and the person i gifted 5 seeds but i do not believe she has started them yet , started mine 10/8 - a month veggin today will update photo in about a week or two - one showing early female sign's - i noticed cleaning today.....peace

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Whoops, gotsta spread the rep before I can ding you again.

soserthc1

soserthc1

just gave you a little sea - happy thanksgiving to you and yours - will updated the pr11 project shortly - 2 of 3 female coming along nice still vegging - my lemon skunk 86g - dried weight and my mango is drying now should be double that sea, wow have you ever grown her out she has to be a beast outside, i should pull about a qp from 5 gal soil under 600 watt on day 61...... heavy hitter though night time smoke for sure..... need a good cbd strain wife is type 1 diabetic and would really like to get something to help her sucks watchin her constantly inject insulin.. was just reading about jorge, shanti , jamie forming the cbd crew so guess ill see what they put out. Was gonna go jamacian lion, or alaskan thunderfuck but the JL is to long a strain and bein she is not a smoker at all - so i was thinking alaskan tf sounded a little to strong to start out with, peace sea - happy thanksgiving to all reading this

soserthc1

soserthc1

the flip

germed on 10-8 , 3 seeds one male collected pollen - way to many plants so eliminated one and god do i hate to cut a healthy plant down but gotta do what you gotta do - well keep this one so me and seamaiden can see what comes of it - sorry about picture quality - kind of a strange looking plant a few fat indica dom leafs with small sativa leafs in the middle. All in all not really a great plant but flipped her (i believe) today......

Pr11 2
T

TROCOLO

Hi

Yes it look like an indica hybrid. Very strange for a Caribban plant. I hope that it will worth the effort.

Good luck!

Best regards.

Top Bottom