pukeberry

• Thread starter John Ditchweed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

John Ditchweed

is anyone here still running the pukeberry.... been out the scene for awhile and this used to be a fav of mine but I havnt seen many posts about people still running her?

A

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

not many people know of the pukeberry cut... i had gotten it an was told it was a 42 day cut... well imo after running it a few times she was steller at 8-9weeks... i would be shocked if more then 10 people on this site have had that cut.... theres another site where people still run her.... az

J

John Ditchweed

i used to let mine go 50 and called it good.... and make it nine I was gifted the cut from hellboy many years ago on planet ganja... I think you and me have talked a couple times before on the cabana... if my memory is working right...anyway thanks for the info, peace bro!!

A

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

word most likely as thats the site i was talking about.... if your still active there id check them out... az

I

Inuit

Hey JD,

A friend is holding the PB cut for me due to some drama, but she is still around.

Don't know if you are aware buy Hellboy passed on, RIP Hellboy.

Inuit

J

John Ditchweed

inuit-- no I wasnt aware of that, I have been away for awhile.... im very sorry to hear that rip hellboy

lone420ranger

lone420ranger

I have some and haven't run any yet.
Can't find much on it...

BlackBart

BlackBart

I ran it a few times indoors and out . Its some fine ganja the puke . I made a cross with a special Blockhead male i kept but haven't tried them out yet .

Tankgrl

Tankgrl

Yeah ive run the Pukeberry 2 times, luved it! Classic cannabis flavor, very fast finisher wow. She luves to preflower when you put her into veg. I think she was made by a guy named beanboy i think, she is some kinda GF cross.

Top Bottom