Pulled 3 males this morning

• Thread starter 1stonedman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
1stonedman

1stonedman

I've got a medical grow going, 3rd time growing mmj, first time out door and hopefully the first seasons harvest I feel good about.

I was wanting another set of eyes on what I got going on if yall spot anything that immediately stands out as problematic please let me know.

So far treated with neem oil, insecticide soap, tap water not ph'd, tap comes put below 9 and over 6,l ph cant remember exactly, using FF ocean soil mixed with some coco coir and peat moss, I havent used any liquid fertilizers but I do have them and plan on starting them next watering. I have fim'd twice now including today the day the pictures were taken, most of the plants the fimming didnt take, some did, and others I top'd successfully.

I have 3 more males max to pull out, just cant determine for sure yet. Anyhow, be well, I'll keep this updated.

Hate has no home here.

1stonedman

1stonedman

Some thoughts, thinking about selecting several more plants that didnt take to the first or 2nd fim attempt and applying LST Bending nearly from base, I attempted super cropping on main stem on one of plants with prior success and almost and might have killed this plant so might not super crop a main stem again.

I fim'd most every plant today.

1stonedman

1stonedman

Since I dont they and control ph because prior readings wernt alarming should I start checking ph when I start adding nutrients, fertilizer could cause bad ph levels? Stuff I'm thinking about.

Peace

1stonedman

1stonedman

Worked on another person's garden that needed some help in a bad way, donated some soil, dug some holes and transplanted 4 or so, pulled one male from there garden, will gobackin morning and finish up, were just putting these 1 gallon babys into the earth with some an extra gallon of our blend we put togeather, gonna do pesticide soap for them at some point in near future, maybe in tomorrow morning??

Worked on my garden this morning, plants were pop it growing the space rapidly so I extended the tent out giving us more space, rained last two days twice with nearly 25 hours in between so no feeding today.. going to transplant some of the biger girls that are in 5 gallons and put them into 7.5 here soon, dont know when..

Peace.
20200622 133252
my place after expanding.

20200622 143612
20200622 143618
20200622 143646
1stonedman

1stonedman

Not sure what I'm looking at exactly, some kind of bug attack or mold? I can separate plant from garden by about 10 yards, should I do so?

20200623 100402
20200623 100247
20200623 100135
20200623 100114
20200623 091516
20200623 091432
1stonedman

1stonedman

Just noticed a tiny web there, bottom left of picture, will trest with pesticide soap soon, tomorrow.

1stonedman

1stonedman

My taller girls that didnt take to the fim'ing earlier in the season, I'm thinking about LST bending them over.

Thoughts?

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
My favoured way of growing it gives you a 2nd harvest , I harvest the tops n hang then give the bottom popcorn 2 to 3 more weeks of fun under the sun .

1stonedman

1stonedman

Today I had to kill off more of my plants that I found to be male. So far I have lost 3 out of 4 of my best plants.. repurposed the soil for another good looking plant and got her *confirmed* into a 7.5 gallon smart pot, I'm seeing signs of pests so I definitely have to treat for that tomorrow. watered everyone and gave cal mag and another ff liquid fertilizer for veg growth as my plants are just barely entering pre flower.

Today could have been better.

Greenjourneyman

Greenjourneyman

Nice little area you’ve created there.
did the pest damage resolve or are you still battling that?

1stonedman

1stonedman

Havent had a chance to spray yet, left my sprayer at friends garden the other day so still dealing with it, and thank you so much for the kind words.

Greenjourneyman

Greenjourneyman

Are there house nearby? I'm curious if the opaque plastic is limiting the amount of sun they get everyday?

1stonedman

1stonedman

Thanks for the question, it's a good question.

They only get good direct sunlight from around 8am - 2 pm. They also get a ton of wind, and security is definitely a concern.

They get light rest of day it just isnt direct, there is allot of big trees.

Do you think too little light?

Once I move and security isnt such an issue I will lose the plastic and just use bamboo sticks and fasteners to deal with wind and move wind screens back

Buying a house with land soon.

Hope you are well. Peace.

1stonedman

1stonedman

I'm feeling concerned that my plants arent getting enough light.

I'm going to run a test tomorrow and see if I'm in the most optimal spot for my back yard. I think there is a much better spot.

I'm up to date on all pest treatment and there is no signs of visable mold or other things of concern.

Currently using grow big and cal mag from ff. Just started them both 2 weeks ago. Started at 25%/50 % and now at full strength. Ph is great PM idk, will check and can check if someone thinks there is an issue there.

Thanks for any insights.

20200629 202028
20200629 202033
20200629 202043
Top Bottom