Pulling The Plug.....

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Motarebel

Motarebel

Had enough of the online drama to make me puke, i'm done. I've got the right peeps in place to keep things rolling and keep on eye on the help desks. Believe me these guys have grown out more of my work than i have so they speak with firsthand knowledge. All my time will be making seeds from here on out, something i've dreamed of for a long time. The show will go on for MRG and it's crew! I can be reached by email so contact a crew member if you need me. Many thanks to all who have contributed over the last 15 years!

Ester

Ester

Sad to see that a few got under your skin. I have always appreciated you and the work you have done. Thanks for the beans in the past. Nothing but respect for your crew and ambitions. I'm hoping in a week you will just delete this thread and come back posting and helping out the community.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

I, As a new grower, you were rite there to help me out
and give some of the best information and advice ..... with out a doubt YOU ARE APPRECIATED>>>
You are a stand up breeder grower and I am a fortunate man to have had a chance to talk with you, thank you.
With Respect,
Great Positive Vibes to you M
FlyJ

Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

Hate to see you go man. Can't say I blame ya. Online drama ebbs and flows but shear stupidity is at an all time high at some of these MJ forums. I've been a member of one canna forum or another since 97' and things ain't what they used to be fo sho. Take care of that genetic library of yours and keep putting out the true flame. All the best.

dogznova

dogznova

Hope you still will be at events?

Your on my list to meet.. Mad respect sir..

Puffntuff

Puffntuff

Keep it green brotha. Hope to bump into you and burn one sometime.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
IM glad to hear you're going keep making fire
Do what you love to do!
peace!

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

I have always appreciated you and the work you do for the community. Everyone gets sick of some of the online shit and needs a break from time to time. I hate to see you go, but I wish you and yours the best. Your cultivars will always have a place in my gardens. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

MrG

MrG

Mota's not going anywhere he just isn't gonna be posting on all the various sites he was on. He will attend some shows but not all of them. I'll still be here and mota will get to concentrate on making new strains and restocking old strains. I hope everyone can understand this.

Cold Country

Cold Country

Take care of yourself and your family first and foremost.
I have had a great time enjoying your gens and will do so for a long time.I hope to see you back someday.

F

FoUhCiKo

Mota's not going anywhere he just isn't gonna be posting on all the various sites he was on. He will attend some shows but not all of them. I'll still be here and mota will get to concentrate on making new strains and restocking old strains. I hope everyone can understand this.
Best of luck moving forward.....I'm just down the road if you ever need my help!

FoUhCiKo

OH.......(N)O!

2DogWalker

Stay in touch brotha! You know where I'm at, anytime anything!

2dogwalker

suomynona

suomynona

@Motarebel

Cant say i blame ya bro, you know my boots ;-) have had to take time off the net before, it will make ya puke. Do what ya do, and hopefully we will see each other around again.

Till then, be well my friend

S

shavits

Bummer to hear this @Motarebel! Don't know you personally but you have always been generous with me and I thank you for that! I hope you decide not to let some doofuses prevent you from being the ambassador you are! And I hope to stay in contact witcha, peace!

Latest posts

Top Bottom