Pumped For First Indoor Grow!

• Thread starter AwBurnKusher
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AwBurnKusher

AwBurnKusher

Just received my medical card. Invested in grow tent,exhaust and filter,LED 600w lighting,and fan. Brought two debugged indica's inside to feed and baby. Man did they love the new environment. They are bulking up and frosting up with tricomes and oh, so sticky and sweet smelling. Grateful for all the awesome tips and advice I've received on this sites forums.

AwBurnKusher

AwBurnKusher

Just received my medical card. Invested in grow tent,exhaust and filter,LED 600w lighting,and fan. Brought two debugged indica's inside to feed and baby. Man did they love the new environment. They are bulking up and frosting up with tricomes and oh, so sticky and sweet smelling. Grateful for all the awesome tips and advice I've received on this sites forums.
Thanks for the "likes" and the welcome Strangeone and Logic. Still trying to figure out how to post or reply, i am not a very good site navigator nor do I spend much time on-line. I look forward to conversing on this site with all the experienced growers to fine tune my techniques to produce big, quality buds. Peace and great growing y'all!!

Top Bottom