Pura Vida in coco??

• Thread starter Surfr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Surfr

What's up everybody?!?! I am switching completely 100% over to coco and am trying to figure out which nutes to use.. I am interested in Pura Vida grow and bloom with some AN boosters.. I wanna hear from those that use Pura Vida in coco, or have used it.. Just tell me watcha know!!

:character0180:

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I ran the entire Pura Vida line from BC Technaflora in Coco and it works great but just use their stuff and stay away from th AN you don't need it.

Pura Vida A & B, Magical, Roots 66, Awesome Blossum and somethng else I can't remember right now.

Tex

S

Surfr

I ran the entire Pura Vida line from BC Technaflora in Coco and it works great but just use their stuff and stay away from th AN you don't need it.

Pura Vida A & B, Magical, Roots 66, Awesome Blossum and somethng else I can't remember right now.

Tex

Sweet, thanks for the info Texas Kid... Not using the AN stuff is harder said then done personally.. I have had such great success with the Bud Blood, Big Bud, and Overdrive, I think it's impossible for me to not use it.. Those are the only 3 from AN that I use.. I was thinking something along the lines of

Pura Vida Bloom
Bud Blood
Big Bud
Overdrive
Liquid Budswel
Hygrozyme
Roots Excelurator

Do you still run the Pura Vida line or did you find something that gives better results??

I am also planning on dedicating 3 pots to trying out 3 completely different lines to see what works best.. Any suggestions on what to run??

F

fiftythree33

TK I'd PM you but I can't :) Do you use RO and do you need a cal-mag additive with the H&G? Thanks! :bong2:

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
RO water all the time....H&G doesn't make a cal-mag product so i don't use it.

Tex

T

TokenZen

It's good stuff, check my thread and you'll see my T5 micro grow, using some pure vida, thrive alive b1 and some blackstrap molasses and that's it.

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Yep that Pura Vida works wonderful. Heres was a recent grow using just the Pura Vida grow, bloom, magical, bio root, silica blast. In coco hempys.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
pure vida is great and from what I was told you dont need hygrozyme as its built in...

been using Pura Vida in some 20 gallon pots w/ coco outside and they are loving it. I put 3 footer moms out very late and they are all 8 footer monsters now. my buddy saw how nice mine where and he started using it on his raised bed and his shit took off and doubled in size in 2 weeks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom