Pure Ak And Shit 400w Grow

• Thread starter ShikataGaNai
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Great grow buddy.id just say one thing-if you like Ak try Nirvanas ak48.iv tried the female seeds one which was good and the serious ak47 and nirvana ak48.the serious and nirvana were exactly the same only the nirvana are wayyy cheaper and both were a bit better than the phenoes I got from female seeds so if your going for an ak in future you should give Nirvanas ak48 a whirl as I know you won't b disappointed.
Also I had good experiences with the female seeds grapefruit,ice and NL

ShikataGaNai

ShikataGaNai

It gets a PAR of about 380 from 1 foot away which is more than enough for clones and it covers the 4 clones i have evenly .... I have been looking at the salt buildup starting in my watering lines and sprinkler heads and don't know of a good way to rid the lines of salt without harmful products... lime juice is ok but doesn't get the result im looking for... any suggestions on how to clear the lines?

I mean i need to add another sprinkler. this is just my first time with aeroponic cloner.. So im not quiet familiar with trouble shootings . But how about warm water ?

ShikataGaNai

ShikataGaNai

Great grow buddy.id just say one thing-if you like Ak try Nirvanas ak48.iv tried the female seeds one which was good and the serious ak47 and nirvana ak48.the serious and nirvana were exactly the same only the nirvana are wayyy cheaper and both were a bit better than the phenoes I got from female seeds so if your going for an ak in future you should give Nirvanas ak48 a whirl as I know you won't b disappointed.
Also I had good experiences with the female seeds grapefruit,ice and NL
Thanks buddy for your great seed recommendation , How is your Nirvana germ rate ? i tried their bubblelicious but nothing germed. i also knew fron the start cause its look so young very tiny seeds. But still i will try their AK48 :D
Serious Seeds is really my first choice on my wishlist. but quiet expensive.maybe someday ill try too :D

My AK #1 starts to smell like Guava and the AK #2 kinda Coffee

Last edited:
Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Thanks buddy for your great seed recommendation , How is your Nirvana germ rate ? i tried their bubblelicious but nothing germed. i also knew fron the start cause its look so young very tiny seeds. But still i will try their AK48 :D
Serious Seeds is really my first choice on my wishlist. but quiet expensive.maybe someday ill try too :D

My AK #1 starts to smell like Guava and the AK #2 kinda Coffee
To be a hundred percent honest it was a long time ago and it was theyr regs but the germ rate was about normal but the male female ratios were amazing on all theyr shit I ran-(ran bubbalicious too & many others).i remember one time I popped a pack (can't recall what strain it was) and I got 8 to germ.every single one was a female and this was from a pack o regs I bought for£10

ShikataGaNai

ShikataGaNai

Update

Here is the last shot of the Vegetative Pictures . In the next 3 Days ill will start to Flower them. Some of them show a Calcium deffiency when i flushed them twice. I start feeding them now with CaliMagic.

Also Reversing The Pure AK #3 by STS Solution that i made today and i did a DIY CO2 (Citric Acid & Sodium Bicarbonate )
P 20161128 173743
P 20161128 094837 1
P 20161128 173728
P 20161128 112903

ShikataGaNai

ShikataGaNai

Update

Seems my Shit #1 , Shit #2 and Early Thai x Skunk #1 turns male..
And because of that , i will choose a male that can be used for seed making purpose and get rid of the others

RockymtnErik

RockymtnErik

I mean i need to add another sprinkler. this is just my first time with aeroponic cloner.. So im not quiet familiar with trouble shootings . But how about warm water ?
So i ended up pinching the hose and using an air compressor to get the salt out. worked well... sorry about your plants being dudes. they look so healthy

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

They sell the sprayers ready made on ebay.you just have to attach em to your pump and Bingo!your getting spray.type in "turbo cloner mister bar" and they should appear.the arnt expensive either.

Top Bottom