Pure alien and other rarities

• Thread starter obsoul33t
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MrStonerMan

MrStonerMan

Damn the pure Alien looks bomb! Can you give me some Insight on the Aliendawg Ether cut? thanks

M

mikeyluvzmegan

the dankest one's have the fewest red/orange hairs, thats forsure. all thc no burning of little hairs, pure bomb taste yeahhh. wonder how that tastes and smells after few months cure:rollj:

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Well, my life will never be the same after seeing those pics....

H

Hot Diggity

Those bud shots are sic! I had to join here to grab some beans. I was looking to post 5 so I can buy, and I hit the motherload with this thread! My keyboard is wet from drooling!

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
damn your shit is murder in the 1st degree legendary ! obs what strains out would you compare on potency to your gear as us reg people dont have access to killer stuff as yours?

S

sadhu

Just great work brother ...............thanks for the hard work

Peace sadhu :)

S

simos

What was the story behind the Alien Tech? Landrace wasnt it? Afghani or Paki do you knw? You sure have rocked it..every whr I look I see Alien X's etc.

Ive got a landrace Paki (aka War on Terror) been in states a few seasons. Lots of variation...in pheno's aswell.One puts out Huge buds but to me they smell of pepper. All have great vigor ...and after a good cure rock you..Im very pleased to posses them and have been able to grow them. Going to spread them all out a bit...everyone should get to try them.

Maybe Ill breed her to some elites? Did the AT show much variation Soulie?

Here's the often copy-pasted description:

"alien technology is a strain that came from a small village in Afghanistan via a USA solider, its a pure landrace strain and super frosty like “the white”, is a land race afghan line, don’t have a region or village name to go with it, it was a handful of beans brought back to the us"

T

The Pollinator

what is the make up of the apricot again? It's looking prettttty

obsoul33t

obsoul33t

IBL
Merry Christmas!!
happy new year !

Damn the pure Alien looks bomb! Can you give me some Insight on the Aliendawg Ether cut? thanks
thanks , i don't know anything about any ether cut .. sorry

the dankest one's have the fewest red/orange hairs, thats forsure. all thc no burning of little hairs, pure bomb taste yeahhh. wonder how that tastes and smells after few months cure:rollj:
cheers
happy holidays
Those seeds are teasing us in those pictures ob hahaha
guess whoever gets a few nuggets is going to be a happy mofo finding a bean or two lol

Well, my life will never be the same after seeing those pics....
:) mine either ...

Wonderful pics!! impressive :O, congrats :D
much respect ..

Those bud shots are sic! I had to join here to grab some beans. I was looking to post 5 so I can buy, and I hit the motherload with this thread! My keyboard is wet from drooling!
hope you didn't ruin ur keyboard lol cheers

damn your shit is murder in the 1st degree legendary ! obs what strains out would you compare on potency to your gear as us reg people dont have access to killer stuff as yours?
guilty haha hard to say what compares ,lately i am only growing stuff i have bred , with the exception of legend og and Chemdog #4 .. i have dropped every elite or so called elite . i have popped an amazing amount of seeds in the past two years and have gone through and tested so many pheno's it's a blur .. it's been a really tough job to organize , catalog and test what it took to find what i now consider a new generation of the highest quality top shelf elites and i am still popping as many new x's as i can handle every run ...

that pure alien is looking fire.
she is fine ... thanks

What was the story behind the Alien Tech? Landrace wasnt it? Afghani or Paki do you knw? You sure have rocked it..every whr I look I see Alien X's etc.

Ive got a landrace Paki (aka War on Terror) been in states a few seasons. Lots of variation...in pheno's aswell.One puts out Huge buds but to me they smell of pepper. All have great vigor ...and after a good cure rock you..Im very pleased to posses them and have been able to grow them. Going to spread them all out a bit...everyone should get to try them.

Maybe Ill breed her to some elites? Did the AT show much variation Soulie?
the description below your post is correct on the origin .. everywhere i look i see alien too ... AT was extremely uniform in it's variation a few different smells but very close in stature and form ...

Just great work brother ...............thanks for the hard work

Peace sadhu :)
thanks for noticing ... :harvest:

Here's the often copy-pasted description:

"alien technology is a strain that came from a small village in Afghanistan via a USA solider, its a pure landrace strain and super frosty like “the white”, is a land race afghan line, don’t have a region or village name to go with it, it was a handful of beans brought back to the us"

what he said ^^^^

Z

Z-ro

leet, they are all EPIC but that haze is surely a stand out. much respect.

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
obsoul33t

damn brother those alien haze lookin out of this world ,id love too see nugz shots a hear a smoke report when possible,those foxtalis r soo sexy its amazing how haze genes seem to dominate in most hybrids

those dried apricot nugz look like som candy

much props keep doin ya thing

1luvbigherb

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Man The Alien haze looks like something real special. Hows the smoke on that one? BTW all looking killer as usual.

U

Urbangrowths

Hey Ob, nice job with the AT man. I've been runnin Aliendawg for a bit now and must say you x'd her well. D was a great cut to hit.I do have a Q though. Do you happen to know round abouts when those beans (the pure AT) touched stateside. As I am now germinating some TOK's (Talk of Kabul's). Some landrace afgan brought back around '96 from a ransacked palace. MC maybe able to clarify it further, but was just curious how much info you had or would shed to her lineage.
Peace

P.S. Here's a Dried Pic of my AD

Aliendog F2 Bud Pic
winta

winta

holy shit alien HAZE??? wow i know thats some nice smoke! i think u would be one of the only people i would knowingly grab seeded buds from :giggle thanx for your constant sharing :)

Top Bottom