delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Obs

OBS for President!!!

Illmind

Illmind

The ufo has landed homie. They about to invade ;) major major salute. That malawi does look dope! Does the mgeni cut down the flowering time significantly? How the mgeni toking? U spoke highly of it im super stoked on em for sure been awhile since i had a sat worth waiting for. Man that biggie og sounds like a winner and then some. Raskals fire og x Chemdog D reversal sheesh!! Great to hear she stands her ground in your jungle of aaa meds. Stay cool brotha

Pancho-N-Lefty

Pancho-N-Lefty

Wickedness nice crops man!
All these crazy crosses and kick ass tech makes me go mmmmm!
I love the farm u guys kill it!

obsoul33t

obsoul33t

IBL
overall the Mgeni is faster than the pure malawi ,but different phenos can go from 76 days to 100 days , however most will share the malawi's smell of shredded carrots , mgeni adds fuel .. fuel and carrots is what you should find .
potency is high . everyone that tries it loves it's exotic taste and smell..

Biggie is a keeper here , have had her for 2 years now and she is staying ... fkin chronic

genepool

genepool

Wowie Obs I'm in love with the Soul OG ! That is a stellar and lethal looking specimen, those pics are worth a million words bro great work!

Very Much Respect,
-G

obsoul33t

obsoul33t

IBL
most of my newest pix were lost in the server switch here .. right now i am torn down looking for a new spot up in humboldt or trinity ... the search is going way too slow ..

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Sux about the pics but I know u will get some new shots eventually. Best of luck in ur quest for a new spot. I can't wait to see what u create next, OBS! Keep up all the hard work, bro.

coloradochem

coloradochem

most of my newest pix were lost in the server switch here .. right now i am torn down looking for a new spot up in humboldt or trinity ... the search is going way too slow ..

best of luck finding a new pad mang, moving F'in sucks! Hope you find something soon!

Illmind

Illmind

Hope u find what your looking for pimp.. That apricot og looks damn fine. Beautiful og nugs with amazing fall colors. That must be some killer smoke. Cheers buddy.

B

Burned Haze

Holy shit! Man some amazing crosses. ONe lucky guy!

Really hope everything works out on the moving, always stressful

BH

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Best of luck with findin a new abode Soulie! Do you dabble in outdoor Obs?

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
^ Yeah I have seen some pics of your outdoor work...props bro. Love the pic with the saw half way way hanging out the tree trunk of a main stock...sick.

Latest posts

Top Bottom