• Thread starter obsoul33t
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
lol "The Bahrain Beotch"

What's she smelling like? Seems like the more you dumb down your nutrients the cheaper it gets! Awesome work!:bow

:passingjoint:

Question: Did you find Aliendawg males that expressed calyxes? It's interesting because there aren't pistils in the calyxes, just more male flower clusters! Also how well would the Alien Tech male reveg? Trying to reveg my Aliendawg F2 male, so far so good. He smells of a creamy cherry with undertones of chem. Any more Alien Tech male pictures lyin around?

Cheers,
Crom

IMG 4389
IMG 4388
B

Biggestpothead

Blue Tara

That awali looks nice but I wish I had good Pics of that blue tara it's freaking amazing very icy and tasty

O

Organicyumyum

Yo OBS, just wanted to roll thru and say that your pics are absolutely incredible bro! So many amazing strains, hopefully one day I'll have the pleasure of getting my hands on some of these

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
obs could you do me a huge favor and post some veg pix of your pure alien?

trying to determine is if some super skunk aliens I have are showing alien characteristics

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
obs could you do me a huge favor and post some veg pix of your pure alien?

trying to determine is if some super skunk aliens I have are showing alien characteristics

do you have a thread up with pics of your ss aliens? i had a very alien dom pheno of aliendog in flower ened up looking just liek the pics of the alien sister obs put up.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
do you have a thread up with pics of your ss aliens? i had a very alien dom pheno of aliendog in flower ened up looking just liek the pics of the alien sister obs put up.

not yet - working on it - once I get the room renovations done Ill be able to get some pix

T

tribeca

Sweet shots bro. Everykone sees the love and passion you put into your grows. Keep it coming man.I love eye candy. Grow more sea grow???/Oh yeah bro, trying it as we speak. Keep us posted on your findings and initial feeding durring your testing.

G

GeneralRipper

Do you go full strength with the Sea Grow powder? My gut instinct tells me to do half the recommended dose. Thanks

Cake Batter still kicking it? That stuff looked dank as fuck. Hats off to you as always!:cool0041:

E

el boyo

absolutely sighk work sir... much respect.. has gotten me to thinking about trying some bed action... have you just filled an 8x4 table with coco? or how would you think that would work with drainage and what not? also how deep are your beds roughly?

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

I would absolutely love some updated pics of the Cake Batter project if possible! Thanks man, your amazing!

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

My eyes are hurting at all your A++ girls
wonderful everything bro your doing an amazing job
I really wanted to switch to a coco bed and you 100% made up my mind
you have a true gift bro sub'd like everyone homie keep up the good work

T

tribeca

Bump. Hey bro.I'm having great results with the sea grow flower and bloom.I need some more info on making my on bloom boosters and cal.Just hit us up whenever you can. Thanks for sharing.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Someone should reverse that alien tech girl and make some s1's for a ltd release.

Top Bottom