Pure alien and other rarities

• Thread starter obsoul33t
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

critical

very very nice obsoul33t, you are an inspiration to me to say the least, and fellow farmers, and now in the near future once i get another place to setup in i plan to use it as a breeding zone for the strains that i have been thinking about combineing, iv been feeling like its time for critical to start bringing some choice new flavours n feelings to people for a while now n already am starting to build up a few nice mothers in the collection that i am going to be using for cuttings, until a worthy male of the right strain comes along n then its place number 2 time n breading time, hope they go as well as your crosses, they are killer to say the least, only time will tell... take care, n take it easy....

j wizzle

j wizzle

BEST THREAD ON THE FARM!!!!

OBS, you simply kill it. thanks for spreading the alien love, i dont blame you for keeping your rare genes close. keep killing it and posting pics. just amazing. i want to try a coco run now....amazing.

any clubs out there that have your flowers? i dont buy herb but i would certainly pick up anything youve grown and pay top dollar for it

I

iStiG

nice flowers and pictures. I would love to combine and breed some new strains. Keep up the great work.

C

CalcioErba2004

I couldn't go thru all the posts...I got to page 26 before I started to cry...thanks a lot you make me wanna quit. :tongueout

obsoul33t

obsoul33t

IBL
thanks for all the kind replies , i been busy moving and building .. i will do an up date as soon as possible ..

sorry i have slacked on replies , life gets in the way sometimes :cool0041:

sending out the holiday cheer to all

Obs

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
thanks for all the kind replies , i been busy moving and building .. i will do an up date as soon as possible ..

Obs

There you are! Glad all is well with you. Anything in the works when you get set up again? Keep it fire OBS!

Cheers,
Crom

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter

Obs
Happy Holidays, OBS! Good luck with the move and everything. Can't wait to see what u have up ur sleeve now! Keep up the hard work bro.

Illmind

Illmind

happy holidaze obs. hope all is well with the move. keep it funky :}

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Good point GoD, what's the plan for the new rooms? Anything new?

genepool

genepool

happy holidays to u also obs, all the best to u and urs my friend !

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Happy Holidays

Hope all is well with you and yours, take care

mal

Top Bottom