Pure Essential Black Label Nutrients

• Thread starter Moses249
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Moses249

I was wondering if anyone has ues Pure Essential black label nutrients and what their thoughts and expierences were with it? I recently bought the entire line of thier products to try and give it a shot since a trusted friend was ranting and raving about it. I've only been using it for a couple weeks and not in flower at all yet. All i know is that it is very expensive and supposedly won the stash awards or something like that. I can say that it is highly water soluable and my reservoirs are much cleaner than with other nutriets. Any thoughts, suggestions or expeirences about pure essentail black label nutrients would be greatly appreciated.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I haven't heard of them, so if you decide to post up a grow or do a side-by-side, it would add to the knowledge base here. :)

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

Ya, the nutes arent bad by any means. The company is kind of wack. Dont like the prices, feel like they are trying to put more money into building a hype than bettering their product. Not trying to hate by any means, just my opinion. A rep was at the hydro shop when i popped in, tossed me the line to test. Will post my findings upon finish. I think they are in with stealth hydro and quantum, and those dudes are trying their best to be the next AN.

M

Moses249

doesnt seem that they r really trying to be advanace nutrients as they only sell total 6 products. However thier shit is expensive as hell. thier root enhance supplement is 79 dollarts for 500 ml.
ive always wanted todo a grow journal on here but have always been relectant cuz of all the haters. so far i have just used it in veg and its been running adequetly. HOwever it hasn't reall y been long enough for me to give a verdict. gonna be someone out there that uses this shit and can give input where u at kali for nia

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
If the product line is still new, maybe no one's actually completed a grow with it.

I'm cheap, that's why I don't use these types of products. But, many other folks aren't, and want nutrient lines with precise recipes to follow. I say post up a grow, you could be one of the first to report on this nutrient line. If it works for you, isn't that all that really matters?

alligator

alligator

So has anyone actually ran this?
Liking the root enhance, has me looking into the whole line.
People keep saying how expensive it is- Do what? Na...
I just looked up the price on the base bloom a&b-. Maybe they lowered their prices, but im seeing 4 liter bottle prices for $25-41 a bottle.
That's cheap.
Throw in the fact that the application rate is 3-5ml/gal... if my math is right- that makes it one of the best priced nutes on the market.
Am i right or am i right?
Show me another 2 part nute line thats $35ish for a 4 liter bottle with a max application rate of 5ml/gal.
Bonus- doesn't require cal mag.
Bonus- No bs additives. Root add, bloom add, zyme add, flush add(i guess one could argue that flush is an unnecessary add).

alligator

alligator

The bud enhance(pk booster) is pretty expensive, i'll give ya that.
But i still contest that the base nutes are a good price.

Anyone have the bottles & browsed through the ingredients? Any ingredients stand out(positive or negative)?

Last edited:
KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

I use the whole line got gallons of it when I saw my results I have used it all the way through twice now on a few different plants in a few different systems including soil check out my thread 15 X 15 complete in grow room set up and my current thread Kilos Kilos in the grow area i do like to switch my nutes up alot tho even mid grow as I have so much I think the plants like the different varieties of micros so they never get bored of what they are eating

ohgee kush

ohgee kush

How are you liking the PE line. how does it perform against other nute lines you have used before?

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

the coolest thing about these nutes is that they come in a black bottle

compared to other hyped up nutrients that come in a black bottle it will probably live up to the hype and keep your plants green, but honestly if you don't care about hype or juggling bottles (why else do people buy bottled nutes) you can head over to a local nursery or greenhouse and have them help you out with a fertilizer formula that works on all hundred plus varieties of plants they grow, and pay about 50x less than you would at the hydro store. and you might actually learn something about growing/fertigation, too.

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

I Agree with @We Solidarity There are way way cheaper ways to go that work just fine. As for the PE I love the stuff it has to be one of the best i have ever used it is super clean and easy to use compared to other lines i have used it stacks up way better than say ( Dutch master, advanced, Fox farm, ionic, gh and many others but I have used lesser products outside and got better results but I attribute that to the sun and unlimited soil space not the nutes when it boils down to it with the flush used properly used in the PE line I come out with the cleanest tasting edible and bud I have from any other I have used to date

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

If I had to recommend something for someone to use I would say the exact same thing @We Solidarity said go to your local nursery and talk with them you mite just learn a thing or two and if you have more than one go to as many as you can you will learn alot from them about food and how it works and how pretty much everything with a fancy label such as PE is just snake oil in a bottle labeled will give you 50% more yeild (what a joke) the main reason i like PE is its almost perfect for your plant i worked at a hydro shop for a long time and the agg people cam in and pulled all black label products from our shelfs including the soils and hydroton because their oregon lic was invalid and they had to test everything to make sure it does what it says before they could get one and prove The numbers match and by god if everything didnt check out at 95% accurate i had used it before and had great results when it went off the shelfs i got a bit of it on the cheap because i liked it and to again state the fact i dont think this is the best stuff out there i have gotten some better results from farm feed nutes it is just good for me because i am anal about my water color temp everything is in check every few hours and written down on a log so i would have to say other than going to your nursery or if you fell you really want to spend tge money like i like to do for no reason the only other thing I ever actually recommend to anyone that is a hydro shop brand is flora nova grow and bloom from gh with nothing else at all no booster no micro nothing just the two bottles that's just me tho

Last edited:
KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Shoot it's like this Anyone remember this Bull shit

$NAKE OIL'$

G

greenbikes

I use the whole line got gallons of it when I saw my results I have used it all the way through twice now on a few different plants in a few different systems including soil check out my thread 15 X 15 complete in grow room set up and my current thread Kilos Kilos in the grow area i do like to switch my nutes up alot tho even mid grow as I have so much I think the plants like the different varieties of micros so they never get bored of what they are eating

Did you use the BL flush i added some and it set the ph to 2.8 wondering if you came across same thing

rshackleferd

rshackleferd

Until some people come on here and speak with actual experience using Pure Essential, we dont know how well it works.

Or you can be cheap and switch to bare salts and grow shit flowers like Jack.
Tell your boss to lower his prices

N

nightmarecreature

Damn you caught me! I guess my boss hates that I run Heavy 16.

Last edited:
Top Bottom