Pure Essential Black Label Nutrients

• Thread starter Moses249
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

greenbikes

Grown with black label full line veg a&b bud a&b root enhance bud enhance zym and flush

Screenshot 2015 03 27 19 36 39
I

ibtokin

Pure Essentials Black Label is a solid nutrient line. It wont make your plants into super plants, but its a clean line that doesnt muck up your res or clog your drip lines. It also flushes easily and finished product burns very clean. It wont increase your quality if your skill is not up to par and it wont make up for environmential deficiencies. It is however, a simple line that doesnt have a lot of additives but it gets the job done nicely. Low base price and low application rates as well. Ive been running the line for about two years and have been through lots of other nutrients; AN, GH, H&G, Botanicare, Fox Farm. The simplicity of Black Label cant be beat and there was no drop in quality.

Last edited:
S

Seed Buyer

Black Label is made by GH. With the selling of GH to Scotts who is to say it will still be made?

G

Growtech420

OK so I guess I will put my input on here finally ( I thought this was a dead thread lol)..but hello good farmers on here new to this site.
So I've been using black label since 2012 and have used it as my main nutrient line since then, yes I will say it took a run or two to dial it in but it was smooth sailing after that. A little on my back ground I have been in the hydroponic industry for almost 10 years now, lived on the west coast for quite some time and moved back to the east coast and became a manager of a hydroponic store. In my quest I have used almost every nutrient line out there except really only heavy 16( which I hear good things about). And out of those I will say as far as a simple nutrient line black label is my favorite. It's very user friendly, clean and stable. I of course add other additives in there as far as my own preference of solid products I've used over the years but black label is always my base line. I run it in a coco top feed drain to waste with e papillon lighting and clear 2.5 a light almost every time now, when I use my regular single ended I still am able to achieve 2.0 per light. I will tell you when running it in coco you still have to add a cal mag supplement. You can't get around it. My favorite about the line is that I can run it really low and still have great results I'm never over 1000 ppms and I mean ever, it does not play well with tap water RO water is a must with it. Black label is not made by gh at all I know the owner of the company and it is the same guys who previously owned CAP and quantum. It is a good nutrient line to venture into and I just realized that I wrote a novel ( my apologies). I will leave it at that and if you have any questions feel free. Thank you for your time every one.

L

Ladyleafx253

I'm new to it. I couldn't beat the price so I gave it a tr . So far, so good.

N

nightmarecreature

The Root Enhance is really good stuff but Im getting the same results from Hi-Yield Zinc Sulfate 1 table spoon per 5 gallons. Its the zinc, that makes the roots explode!

Zinc Sulfate is only $4 a pound, so I save a crap load of money! Root Enhance is very expensive and Zinc sulphate seems to have the same results.

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Ah see now you're using the noggin although I am still on the supernatural and mainly black label religiously.

So what im doing now for trials and what most all commercial canna or atleast professional growers are using already/trying out/full >< testing .... most very similar to the supernatural I love so dam much (IMO one of the very best just like BL but better than IMO) , the only indifference in quality and use that I can see and it is somewhat the main reasons for the rest of us to catch up with the BL has veg A+B and bloom the same but then calls for additional nutrients later such as bud enhance and this is some real spendy shit for sure then you can drop zym and root into the mix and you have a hefty bill as well as the need for a complex nute schedule. When compared to supernatural it is no better just as expensive and they have many things you can add if you wish and I commonly do but not necessary to make it bomb as hell. Don't even get me started on going with Mills H&G or anything else considered something that is extra special WGAF no they are not the price tags sure are special minded. The next one is what I am trying out for the first time in simplicity mode my buddy refers to it as.

Yup that's it nothing more they have a couple other things like the axiom
up down and clone solution but these 1l bottle should replace the gallon jugs I am currently buying/using and will be doing a proper side by side with the BL and Supernatural all on my botanist ables same water same pumps same hydroton same 8bulb t5's and so on oh shit tacos bye bye

N

nightmarecreature

I dont run bottles period anymore. I have bottles of H&G and Heavy 16 that just sit.

I make my own nutes, mostly organic, Im not soley organic, but mostly. Bottled nutes are a waste of money for me, my plants are happier organic.

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

I am dieing to get ahold of a full set of 1lb bags of RAW not into even caring about weather or not it is organic or something like battery acid for ph adjust please do not take that as a suggestion for anyone although it worked fine for me. I am curious to know about the ingredients you are using and the application rates you use?

J

JAK1972

doesnt seem that they r really trying to be advanace nutrients as they only sell total 6 products. However thier shit is expensive as hell. thier root enhance supplement is 79 dollarts for 500 ml.
ive always wanted todo a grow journal on here but have always been relectant cuz of all the haters. so far i have just used it in veg and its been running adequetly. HOwever it hasn't reall y been long enough for me to give a verdict. gonna be someone out there that uses this shit and can give input where u at kali for nia
They have a 500ml on Amazon for 60 and a 1 liter for 80 with free shipping . These and gals , are really good people . And the root in Hancer is off the charts soooo worth the cash they are asking .

Top Bottom