Pure essentials black label

• Thread starter Moses249
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Moses249

Has anybody used the pure essential black label line of hydro nutrients? I am hearing some good things about them and their product line and have had an ok expeirnece dealing with them vial email questions etc. I haven't yet used any of their products but i hope to do so in the near future. I am hoping that someone has used these nutrients before and can give me some feedback before i go and spend a bunch of money on their products only to be sourly dissapointed. anything's gotta be better than advanced right that stuff is absurd on so many levels its not even funny

E

ECOutlaw

I'm testing some freebies of there veg a and b, zyme and root product on some new mothers. Just planted clones in 4 inch pots so wont don't know much right now. Marketing on there website is pretty funny. My gf gave me funny look when the whiz khalifa came blaring outta my notebook after googling the feed chart!

W

WSRidahs

I just got done running a test run of these nutes. Good stuff! Simple to use and very clean in hydro. Excellent root growth.

Top Bottom