• Tagged users None
D

Dubwobble

Tester Name : Dubwobble
Strain : Pure Kush
Method Smoked : Clean Glass Pipe

APPEARANCE

Pure_Kush_dried_bud_02.jpg

Dense, hard medium sized buds, covered in small capitulate glands. Overall appearance of of thc glands is cloudy. Dark red hairs as well as the usual orange, and bits of dark green leaves mixed with yellow-green leaves.

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud : Sharp cologne strength kush. Very similar to the Tahoe or Larry OG Kush.
Associated smells of bud : Pine, skunk, lemon rinds.

TASTE

Dominant flavour : Pine & skunk.
Associated flavours : Buttery, Lemon. Leaves a nice "tangy" taste in my mouth.

Harsh/smoothness : 7
- cough factor? : yes/no
Too big of a hit makes me cough.

BUZZ

Profile : Percentage of head to body 25% / 75%
Potency : 8
Duration : About 1 hour. Goes away pretty quickly.

Use : Daytime/Bedtime Both ! Not as knock-down narcotic as OG Kush or Bubba Kush, something you can smoke day and night.

Munchies? : yes/no :pizza

Pure_Kush_dried_bud1.jpg

S

slimjoint

nice bro looks dank, which cut is this?
to me the pure kush i would say is closer to bubba, very kushy smell resinated round buds.

Whatever you have though looks dank.

D

Dubwobble

This is PK, Pure Kush... the real one...???

It's the one in Jason Kings book 'The Cannabible'.

It sells for as much as OG does. Sometime it gets passed off as OG when there isn't enough OG to fill orders.

That weird bubba/master thing from So-Cal is not what we know as Pure Kush up here in the bay area.

D

Dubwobble

I wish !

I didn't grow this.

I see alot of AAA stuff, mostly "kush" related. The problem is, most of it I can't even touch, it all moves as full units.

So the best stuff I don't even get to take pics of...

:sad0071:

I'll let the farm know when it is herb I actually grew.

C

COCannabis

been jonesing for some Cannabible Pure Kush for almost a year now :)

R

Ragga

This looks more like Pure Kush x OG aka Pure OG Kush thus the pine and lemon rind flavor you describe.

I know... I just finished off an 8th of it. I'm in SoCal.

I also just recently got some real "Pure Kush" and it looks different and its WAY more kushier. It reminds me alot of Afpak but better. Nicely shaped popcorn nugs. The taste is like afpak x master kush. Super earthy and the high is knock out heavy. I still have some left... i'll see about posting a review with pics.

I thouroughly enjoyed Pure OG by the way. Awesome OG cut. Superb flavor and mixture of head/body high.

D

Dubwobble

You could be right, it was really OG like.

Honestly, I never really liked the Af-Pak. I mean it's good and all, but I prefer good Master Kush or Hindu Kush better than the Af-Pak. I used to carry it, but no-one liked the yield on her so I discontinued the Af-Pak. Maybe there's a better cut going around nowadays...

=)

blazedahaze

blazedahaze

Born and raised in so cal.. That pure you got there is the PK ripper.. very OG like.. used to get a butt load of this 6-7 years ago as a good friend grew the piss out of it.. It was the only pure kush I had encountered til maybe 4-5 years ago when i got that bubba/master or whatever the hell it is pure kush.. Bottom line IMVHO the PK ripper is alot better.. don't get me wrong I love me some bubba or master but that PK ripper is the shit!!

D

DoubleDub

man oh man seems like the kushes just keep geeting more and more pure nowadays. It's all so pure.. the purest of the pure. These elite pures are the purest og bubba chem you could ever find. so pure theyre pure..

haha just playin but seriously you got DHK pure kush, la pure kush, suges pure kush, this pure kush, socal pure kush.... hehe and they all are so very different when grown out. wish there was a better name system.... thats one thing cali sucks at!

Chronic to the max none the less. Glad you enjoyed the sack dubwobble cause thats what really matters! Never smoked that cut but it definately looks just like the stuff from jason kings book.

C

Cloud 99

looks like it maybe but the flavor dub describes is not the same as Jason King does.still id love to get my hands on some.anyway another good report thanks Dubwobble

R

Ragga

I just put a review up of the Pure Kush I got here in SoCal... and I will disagree with Blazedhaze, its definitley not Master X Bubba as he suggests. I know how Master Bubba looks and tastes. (One of my favorite strains)

DubWobble, is your name taken from Jah Wobble?

C

croissant

which pure kush is suge knites cut? is it the same as pure og kush
I want to know because i want to find the pure og kush clone as the smoke is one of my top 3 desert island strains

W

weed sucks

hey CROISSANT

pure kush and og kush are different. pure kush is crazy indica and og is more of a hybrid that people just call "kush". i highly doubt OG (any of the "real" cuts for that matter) have very little real KUSH in them. i say pure is closer to bubba.

and real og, well thats a whole nother story right there haha. there are like 203874028 diff cuts mang. check out Cali connections forum, swerve knows all the 411 on the dank.

A

Aerokush101

it doesn't look much like PK, but hey... Eyes are for lookers....

Top Bottom