Strain : Pure Kush
Method Smoked : Vaporizer

APPEARANCE
Pure kush

Pure kush 2

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud : Sweet earth

TASTE

Dominant flavour : Sweet earth To me it tastes like a cross between afpak and master kush. Very Kushy. - Flavor lingers after exhale.

Harsh/smoothness : 8 - Very tasty earth exhale

BUZZ

Profile : Percentage of head to body - 80/20
Potency : 9
Duration : Long
Use : Definitley Bedtime - This bud hits hard

I really, REALLY like this bud and would only recommend it for experienced users. This stuff is potent!

Hopefull Stoner

Hopefull Stoner

hey ragga,
where can you get this strain, are there seeds available of this pure kush/ do you know the history genetics wise of this pure kush? thx.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
nice looking nugs, incredible crystal content!

S

smashed1

i wasnt gunna get a smoke tonight but thats just teasing me, i give up ima going

R

Roshambo

PURE KUSH! ive been tryin to get my hands on this strain for a while... looks bomb, know where i can get myself one of this girls?

GET MO

GET MO

Supporter
This is one strain that will never leave my stable. Best kush out there if ya ask me.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
There's a few cuts of pure kush going around. This looks like the bubba esq one. Looks like some killer smoke though. Gotta love them kush strains. Nice pics bro~SMF~

Stoned Drinker

Stoned Drinker

whats the genetics of this strain? is it backcrossed OG or summat?

The Joker

The Joker

There are two cuts going around called Pure Kush.

One is speculated to be a Bubba s1 and it is very similar. It seems to match the description of this smoke report.

The other is similar in structure, but... the smell and taste are fruity and they turn purple at the end regardless of temps. This one is also called LA Pure Kush or Puss Kush.

For what it's worth, I grew the Puss/Pure in hydro with GH 3 part and guano and it was similar to bubba.

When I grew it in organic soil, it was completely different and the fruit came out. I've been puffing on this lately and it's delicious and quite strong if you let it go 70+ days.

They are clone only. Suge Knight made some seeds, but the smoke reports all sucked.

C

COCannabis

Pure Kush is one I've been tryna get my hands on for quite a while...that, Metal Haze, and some other rarities...nugs look dank for sure!

PankFlamingoMon

PankFlamingoMon

Pure Kush :) I always visioned my pre-98 bubba and Pre-90's master oakland cut to be Kush in its finest form. We have quite a few pure kush cuts floating around the CO scene I imagine I should just roll my sleeves up and flower these gals to see what its all about. Anyone know the origins behind "Pure Kush"? Brought over from the afgan mtns in the 80s? Kush is all I want to blow on and all that interests me lately other then exotic hazes. Nice report bro and keep packing sticky.

Pank Mon

Pank Mon

Pank - Patients Always Need Kush!

Aerojoe

Aerojoe

I did a pure kush a while back, it came out ok but not quite like I remembered it when I had it before. It didn't yield the greatest but had a very clean kush taste and good kick. can n e one tell me which cut I might have?

Purekush1
Purekush2
D

D420K

up here in B.C we have a kush that is called og kush from clone only in LA somewhere..it cost some real close friends a pretty penny for just one clone of it to be brought to canada..(method completely unknown) and i was fortunate to have a few given to me a little while after..it purples off very nicely with the temps dropped for the last 3 weeks of its 10 week bud cycle..the flavours and after taste are out of this world..skunky,earthy,paint thinner,it reminds me of a strong odor like moth balls..just the way it dominates the smell in any room instantly. ive been growing this strain for 3 to 4 yrs now and am still very very happy with this one..we crossed a choc chunk with it and i am rolling one of them up right now..wow ..i do everything in soil cuz i love the flavours.og kush is a god in the weed world..if anyone knows the true origines of this one strain of kush i would love to know the history of it ..ill be loading some pics when i get a real good camera of the strain and mebe you guys in LA or CALI can fill me in on it ..if i have the real one or not..thankx and happy smokin bruthas and sistas
peace puff puff puff puff puff ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Top Bottom