Method Smoked :Rolled a cone.

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud :Herbaceous lemon zest
Associated smells of bud : pine and rustic earth

TASTE

Dominant flavour :Super tangy pinecones
Associated flavours : spicy hash, smokey wood

Harsh/smoothness : 10 Super smooth till the exhale
- cough factor? : yes, way more than I expected.
BUZZ

Profile : Percentage of head to body 50% head 50% body
Potency : absolute ten
Duration : 2 1/2-3hrs
Use : Smoke it anytime you want just don't plan on getting much done.
Munchies? : oh yeah
-----------------------------------------------------

CHEMICAL ASTRINGENT
turpentine ()
metallic ()
ammonia () - urine () - vinegar ()
bleach ()
lotions () - plastics () - glues ()

SWEET
fruity () - berry () - black/blue/raspberry () - citrus () - orange () - lemon (x) - lime () - apple () - mango () - grape () - cherry () - tutti frutti ()

floral () - perfume () - blossom ()
minty () - methol () - spearmint () - peppermint ()

SPICY
woody () - incense (x) - hardwood () - sage () - juniper () - cedar (x) - pine (x)
basil () - garlic () - dill () - clove () - parsley () - pepper ()
tobacco () - chocolate ()

MUSKY
earthy (x) - loam () - dirt () - musty () - dusty () - dry ()
animal () - bird () - rodent () - gamey () - skunky (x)
botanical () - hay () - autumn leaves () - trees ()

Well this was a serious treat, that's for sure. This is indeed a rare cut of Pure Kush. This herb smells, looks and smokes like heaven. It is soooo rich and smooth when smoked, to only tatter your lungs and palette with a onslaught of piney resin laden smoke. This really sticks in your nose and tickles your senses. After exhale the expansion really kicks in and we all were coughing after each puff.

My eyelids and brows were sweating after a couple tokes. This stuff kicks you like a horse. I mean this stuff expands as good as premo BHO! The smoke was chalk full of flavor; Rich, creamy, hash bomb tokes.

The high starts fast and really continues to creep on you. Starts very heady lots of zing up to the top of your head. Then it just sets in like concrete and your flat out BAKED felt like I had a warm fuzzy blanket wrapped around my torso. Red, sticky eyed with some blurred vision. Real long lasting high that didn't degrade for close to two hours. Thats when I smoked some Skywalker OG and the experience ended.

Dynamite meds 18.57% THC. Yum.

Last edited:
Venom818

Venom818

nice bro had this cut lost it do to me not paying attention and forgot to water it LOL

GreenMercy

GreenMercy

Yea, nice report HeLLMuTT. I heard this shit was bomb......gnna have to sample it now fo sho...

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
nice report and pics! looks and sounds delicious and like some true dank

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Sounds delicious. I could go for some of that right about now.:rauch08:

-TF

420hieagle420

i love the smell of it, after you smoke it and walk out the room . come back 30minutes later and still smell the kushie goodness in the air.Keep It Green and Stay Safe..HE

Giddeon

Giddeon

Is this the same cut that Jason King raves about in his cannabible? The one that supposedly goes for $1000 an oz to the rich movie stars and other hollywood type?? He says it took him several months to get a sample and when he did it cost him $65 a half eighth. Sounds to me like this guy need a better connect. :)

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

is this the "suge knight" cut of pk? my boy has been raving about that pk cut for about 5 years since he lost it. all u gotta do is say pk n he gets as hyped as the magic mountain dancing guy. loved that bass!

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
is this the "suge knight" cut of pk? my boy has been raving about that pk cut for about 5 years since he lost it. all u gotta do is say pk n he gets as hyped as the magic mountain dancing guy. loved that bass!

That's a good question I can't answer for sure. I've had a number of PK's over the years and this is by far the best. I will to ask my friend and try to answer that.

Also just found out it took 3rd in the indica's at the High Times med cup last week! I will say... IMHO and because I have smoked all three winners... I think the PK had the gusto to take 1st this year. The Bog is the shit that's for sure, but the True OG was not that great og cut is was last year. Same cut just not grown near as well.

I wish I was able to make it there this year but plans fell thru.

INDICA CUP

1st Place – Harborside Health Center (San Jose), Boggle Gum

2nd Place – Elemental Wellness Center, The True OG

3rd Place – 7 Stars Holistic Healing Center, 7 Star Pure Kush

And thanks fellas on the report, shame on me for not responding for so long... I forgot I wrote this! lol

aleYarok

aleYarok

did you grow that pure kush from 7 stars??? if so congrats!!!

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
I didn't, it was a fellow grower that has dialed this cut near perfect. Man is it stoney too. :)

2DogWalker

Hellmut,

Dude thats a great smoke report man, very nice detail and explanation of the high! Sounds uber fire bro, very very nice cut!

2Dog

Rushoe

Rushoe

sick I have an s1 that I found waiting for one day to pop that bitch along with an s1 i found in a sack of headband from Venice CA

E

Elite Nugs

Im probably gonna get shit for posting this.... but has anyone ran the Pure Kush from GreenHouse?? They like to steal other peoples strains and take credit for them. So Im wondering how close GH's Pure Kush is to the original clone only PK.

Top Shelf

Top Shelf

I still have a cut of the LA Pure Kush and it is str8 fire. Take it 70 days and it will flat melt your face off and it yields a respectable 100 + grams per plant. I have to say that this report is very accurate and this ain't no lightweight smoke for sure.

T

Test Master

I have a cut of pk that sounds exactly like this smoke report. There a dude on this site that tried my PK that will vouch for how much fire this cut is... I have some cuts going of this right now in veg. I'll post some pics once they get into flowering.

tèchnìquè

tèchnìquè

i got a cut as OG kush that sounds very similar to that.. dankest bud i have ever smoked except i get an almost cherry paint thinner taste on exhale: but 10/10 smooth 10/10 potency than super expansion like hash bar.

Top Bottom