pure Rif Landrace

• Thread starter FoM
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FoM

Hi,

Welcome to my first Report here on THCfarmer. Nice to be a part of the community:sun

Strain: pure Rif-Landrace from 2006
I get the Seeds from a friend. He did a lot of journey`s to Morocco and this time he gave me 30 Seeds from a Rif Hash Farmer. I know, pure Landrace are not so easy to grow, mainly Indoor but i hope to finde a good Male and Female. Iam verry curious how much Variation i can find in this Strain.
It`s a 27xSelektion under 400W, Soil.

Pics 1-4: Rif Landrace
Pic5:Night Hail Ultra Macro
Pic6:Maple Leaf Indica (nice Afghani BX from Sensi)
Pic7:Sticky Sista (Herbaria Seeds, closed since 2003)

Greets FoM

btw: Sry, i know my English could be better. ;)

Rif lr 4
Rif lr 3
Rif lr 2
Pure rif landrace 4
Nighthailultra 37
Mapleleafindica 18
Pure rif landrace 7
S

SnowCap

Nice pics Fom,

The Rif Landrace looks like an interesting strain. Good luck with her.

Snow

K

kid606

herbaria seeds..sounds like you're around the corner..
their bushman cut is still available here..pretty fine herb..very good for outdoor too..

whish you good luck with the rif landrace..hope it turns out cool..

:rasta:

F

FoM

Hi,

Alb3erts_weed said:
Nice work bro...
Thanks my friend. :blush

SnowCap said:
The Rif Landrace looks like an interesting strain. Good luck with her.
Merci! So far, the Plants look quite uniform but i think the varieties will come a lil bit later.

Tolpan said:
all the best my friend!
Hey, nice to read you here in my Report. :stonedsmilie:

Kid606 said:
herbaria seeds..sounds like you're around the corner..
their bushman cut is still available here..pretty fine herb..very good for outdoor too..
whish you good luck with the rif landrace..hope it turns out cool..
Thanks bro...! You`re right, Herbaria Seed had a lot of good Genetics before the police closed the company in 2003. Shirin Gol, Cloude7, Sticky Sista or Bushman, all nice and first class Strains. I think Herbaria was one of the best Swiss Breeder i know.
I think "Nectar Seeds" sells "Bushman" Seeds, but its only F2.
Until i can show you some Bud Pics from the Rif Strain, i post some old Pictures from my last and from my instantaneous Grow.

Pic 1.: Herbaria`s Cloude7
Pic 2.: pollinated Molokai Frost
Pic 3-4: one of my own Strains, a cross between MK-Ultra x CalJax

Greetings @all

-FoM-

Cloude7 68 017
Molokai Frost outdoor 3
Ultra jax 015
Ultra jax BT60
M

Mr.Bird

nice shots, the mk-uxcj looks great :yes
this marocco strain sounds intressting.. got some some maroccan seeds from a friend too.. i'll watch your show.. all the best with them..

S

SnowCap

Molakai Frost...where does everybody get the MF..lol I thought this was a clone only strain? Nice pics, bro.

K

kid606

i think molokai frost is a mota strain..in his early days also elite offered it along with lots of other mota strains but that was when all his strains were more affordable..

only heard good things about herbaria..personally only have experience with the bushman..i think owl seeds were good too..but that was before herbaria..

F

FoM

kid606 said:
i think molokai frost is a mota strain..in his early days also elite offered it along with lots of other mota strains but that was when all his strains were more affordable..
I belive Mota had only MF Crosses, not the pure Molokai. But iam not quit sure....
I got the Seeds from a friend and he get this seeds from a other friend. This Grower has some good connects to the Hawain Grow Szene and spezialy to one big Family, which ist growing only this Sativa Strain.
I think "HighHawyn" get the first Molokai Seeds or clone`s in 1970. He selected the best Phänos and make some new Seeds. Mota`s MF should be from the same seedbatch.

Mr.B said:
nice shots, the mk-uxcj looks great
Thanks...

kid606 said:
only heard good things about herbaria..personally only have experience with the bushman..i think owl seeds were good too..but that was before herbaria
Some old "OWL`s" Seeds are still available, but i dont know the Seeds are from new Seedstock or some leftover from years ago. But OWL`s was a good Breeder with good strains. Purpurea Ticinensis, Heaven, OWL`s Skunk, Skyflight or Granflora are listed in my favorite Seedshop, here in my hometown. Price are between 15.- and 60.- USD for 5 reg. Seeds.
Swiss Breeders got a good reputation, most of them. ;-)

Greets --FoM--

H

Highlem

it looks great but i thing it's a quiet too much indica phenotype to be a old rif landrace.. it's look like more as a dutch X rif cross... very beautiful deep dark black-green leaves and nice pics!

peace

F

FoM

hi,

Iam not sure about the true backround from this rif strain. I only know that this seeds are from a hash farmer. But youre right, the big holland gen pool is everywhere.
But now, the plant are to small to say what genetic it could be. smaller plant looks often the same. Until now the leafs looks like an indica but the steam and Branchy looks like an sativa. We will see what happend in the next blooming days. Pics comming this evening.

Grees fom

what

O

ojd

hi fom

i also aquired rif seeds from a buddy who got them from the farmer
so am very interested on how yours do

keep us updated

peace

F

FoM

Hi

ojd said:
i also aquired rif seeds from a buddy who got them from the farmer
so am very interested on how yours do
keep us updated
Welcome, nice to read you here.

For myself, its very intereresting to grow such unknown
Genetic. I know the big and omnipresent Holland Gen-pool is all over the world. Most farmers changed their Strains, they grow fast blomming an big yield Hybrids. For me, absolutly the wrong way. Today its hard to finde pure Landrace which is only selected by Nature.
So, iam very curious about this Rif Strain. I ask my Friend about the Seeds. He said the seeds are from harvest in 2006. This strain sould be grown by this farmer since many years. My friend travels every year to this family in Morocco. So i hope to find good Plants in this Seedbatch.
Most pure Landrace should have more Variations, because of the different weather every year. Only the best fitted Plants will survive an proliferate. Thats my opinion....:)

Update:
Three Male and one Female until now. Leafs look like an Indica, roughly but not so big. Plants didn`t show Branchy, only very very short. The space between two Branchy are very long. looks like a Sativa. No compact growth but rather vertical up.

sry for my bad word choice. have to learn english... hehe

Pic 1-4: Rif Strains
Pic5: SweetPinkGrapefruit in Soil
Pic6: SweetPinkGrapefruit in NFT-System
Pic7: pollinated OG.Kush LL - need some F2 ;-)
Pic8: same OG.Kush-lemon larry

Greetings at all

--FoM--

Rif Strain 4
Rif Strain 3
Rif Strain 2
Rif Strain
SweetPinkGrapefruit 2
SweetPinkGrapefruit
Pollinated OG
Pollinated OG 2
F

FoM

og.kush S1

some Pictures...

1-3: my OG.Kush-LemonLarry s1
4-5: SweetPinkGrapefruit
6-8: Moroc Male Close-Up (5days after outing)

Greets --FoM--

Ogkush
Ogkush fem
Ogkush fem
Spg 009
Spg 010
Maroc male 029
Maroc male 037
Maroc male 035
R

randalika

hi fom :hi
glad to have u here. ur pictures are excellent as always, truly good looking plants u have there mate. :yes
i really would love to get my hands on that spg cut as i heard and read too many about it. up here in the north nobody got this one, probably ive got to visit swiss sometime :) keep up the good work buddy and take care.
greetings, randa

F

FoM

Randa said:
glad to have u here. ur pictures are excellent as always, truly good looking plants u have there mate.
Thanks Bro and nice to read you here.

Randa said:
really would love to get my hands on that spg cut as i heard and read too many about it. up here in the north nobody got this one, probably ive got to visit swiss sometime
it was not easy to get the SPG. 10 years ago, Steve from SoL got a big Breeding Projekt here in Swiss, so it was easy to get the SPG, but now the times has changed. No SPG cuts since year`s available.
but if the Route leading you to Swiss we find some cut for you...:smoke
Really nice Strain, this SPG. But iam not sure about the Background. I belive it`s a spezial Phäno from the early Northern Lights1 Line.

Randa said:
keep up the good work buddy and take care.
Merci...

Greeting at all
-FoM-

F

FoM

Bonjour, hehe. Je suis une immigrée allemande, mais vivant depuis de nombreuses années en Suisse et parle seulement un petit peu de français.
Salutations en Valais.:D

Greets

Top Bottom