I

iBrownie

Hey FoM
Nice choice of strains :)
Tu es Allemande ? Tu viens d'ou ?

F

FoM

Hi at all,

Bad news. All Plants are 80% Hermi. I think an effect of wild, natural pollinating. I don`t want to use this Maroc as a Parent in different crosses. Danger is to high to overlook serveral male flowers in female plants. Addiction to hermi are to big, i think.
But i keep you informed about the last 7 Moroc Plant, which are growth under 18/6.

I think i should report about the SweetPinkGrapefruit, the OG.Kush-LemonLarry (S1) and a Sativa Landrace which i germinate now.
How can i change the Topic?

Pics later...

Greetings

R

randalika

hi fom,
really sad to here this. i was really looking forward to these ladies as pure pristine strains are something special and always worth to grow.
but hey - u still got the spg :sun
what about few pics? would love to see how ur babies evolved. :)
greetings,randa

F

FoM

@randa: hey. tomorrow i post some new Pics.. SPG got the sweetest Aroma i ever smell.

@fruitloops: Sry, i cant write PM`s... i dont have enough post`s.:( .

Greetings

F

fruitloops

@randa: hey. tomorrow i post some new Pics.. SPG got the sweetest Aroma i ever smell.

@fruitloops: Sry, i cant write PM`s... i dont have enough post`s.:( .

Greetings

no worries . are you going too make f1's of your riff land races? or is there hermi issues?

F

FoM

Hi,

Sry, had a lot of work last days.:fighting0040:

are you going too make f1's of your riff land races?
If i found a good true Male and Female, i`ll do a lil bit inbreed.

Few Pics from SweetPinkGrapefruit and from a OG.Kush STS-Male. 14Day`s since spraying STS-Solution.
The Seed Pic is SPG x Maroc Male (best pure Male i found until now), its only a small Seeds Series. Maybe good for a BX to SPG. We`ll see.

some info about SPG.
Very intensiv sweet Flavor. great!!:inlove
dense Buds, average yield. Harvest in 10 days (SPG in soil)
Greets FoM

SPG 001
SPG 002
SPG 021
SPG 024
SPG 026
F

Friendo

Beautiful Girls.

I like the Idea of growing landraces like you are. I grew up smoking Mex.,Columbian, Thai. in the 60's and 70's. Do you know (or anybody) where to buy pure landrace seeds. "World of seeds" has a few but for the most part there hard to find. Got any suggestions?

F

FoM

Hi at all,

Today some Pics from OG.Kush LemonLarry S1 and from a fun Cross between OG.Kush and JackThe Ripper. But this Genetik is a Polyhybrid, for me not useful to work with. I had more OG.Kush selfing pollen as I needed, so i pollinated some JTR branch and test the next S1 Generation.

A lil bit later, i^ll post some new Infos about the Riff Strain. I found few true Female`s, now iam curious how they performed. Then some Pics from a pure Sativa Landrace, this Seeds came from Thailand.
And few Pics from my Petrolia Headstash Selection. I selected Reefermans PH and crossed the best Male with the best Indica and the best Sativa Phäno and now i select this next Generation.
The Last Projekt until now, Iam working on my SweetPinkGrapefruit x DeepChunk Cross. I select this F1 Generation and hope to find a good Phäno to make a Bx to the SPG.
Pics comming this Evening.

Greets FoM

Pic1: OG.Kush LL x JTR
Pic2-4: OG.Kush LemonLarry S1

OGKush x JTR 12
OGKush S1 sdro 10
OGKush S1 sdro
OGKush S1 sdro 41
R

randalika

hi sir fom,
the plants are looking delicious. always a pleasure to take a look upon this diary. :sun

please keep us reported on the spgxdc cross ure doing, iam really interested in those ... especially as nobody is currently doing a spg cross afaik. if ure searching for some testers, hit me up. i'd really love to test them. ;)

all the best
randa

F

FoM

sry ppl, got a lot of Work last Weeks, but the next days i`ll do a new Update.

@randa: for sure. testers are welcome...

Greets --FoM-

ps. our Page ist online

R

randalika

yeah, that are some excellent news buddy.
i wish u all the success u deserve :rock

i think i might give them spg s1 a try, even though iam not a big friend of feminised seeds. regarding testers ... will be moving into a new place in about 1-2 months with lot more space, will get back to u then. :)

aaah before i forget: any hint on the release date at the resellers?

all the best
randa

F

FoM

High,

aaah before i forget: any hint on the release date at the resellers?
Yes, in March 2010 the official release beginns.
In Jan/Feb 2010 we introduce all Strains to the ppl.
OG.Kush-LL S1 are BonusSeeds, give away starts from 1st. November by Samen.... and Cannap...!

will be moving into a new place in about 1-2 months with lot more space, will get back to u then.
sounds good. let me know. I^ll send you some beans.

some SPG S1 shoots

Greetings @all

Spg S1 2
Spg S1
F

FoM

High,

new Pics....

1. Tripple Afghani-- Headstash x (pure Afghani x DC)
typical sweet/hashy Afghani smell. Yield OK and dense Buds. only a small testgrow.
2. SPG Seedmakro
3. SPG Seedplants
4. Headstash F2

Greets

Tripple Afghai
SPG Seedplant
SPG Seedplant 2
PetroliaHeadstash F2
L

LandraceQuest

Heya FoM :bow

Interesting diary Bro' , very nice work and healthy plants !

Did your friend say the exact origin of your Marocan Landrace ? Country of Ketama or somewhere else ? I saw a movie on the culture of culture and i was pretty surprised with the visual aspect...really Sativa , i know the plants from rif are sometimes hybrized with Afghanni or Paki strains , what do you think about ? Sativa ? Indica ? or good Mix of both ?

I saw too that growers of Marocco didn't take off the hermies and the males (normal when you work with huge fields) from the females because the goal is to reduce all the yield on a sort of dust and take stricly the trichomes on a sieve upon which sometimes children hit on it to make the Hash , my 2nd question is : did you find a lot of hermies ? or the person which gave the seeds to your friend make a controlled pollenistion ?

Thanks in advance & Excuse me for my poor english:cool0041:

Ps : I love Swiss , this year i went to the Montreux Jazz Festival soooo Beautifull country & Nice People , Love it :damnhippie:

Cheers

-LQ-

F

FoM

High,

Interesting diary Bro' , very nice work and healthy plants !
Thanks Bro. :poolparty

Did your friend say the exact origin of your Marocan Landrace ? Country of Ketama or somewhere else ? I saw a movie on the culture of culture and i was pretty surprised with the visual aspect...really Sativa , i know the plants from rif are sometimes hybrized with Afghanni or Paki strains , what do you think about ? Sativa ? Indica ? or good Mix of both ?
I can ask him again, he said it to me but i forget the exact origin. This Landrace had a very fast growth, very high and very short branchys. Leaves look like Indica but the remaining properties are very close to Sativa.

saw too that growers of Marocco didn't take off the hermies and the males (normal when you work with huge fields) from the females because the goal is to reduce all the yield on a sort of dust and take stricly the trichomes on a sieve upon which sometimes children hit on it to make the Hash , my 2nd question is : did you find a lot of hermies ? or the person which gave the seeds to your friend make a controlled pollenistion ?
Yes, i had a lot of hermi too. I think this is the result of wild pollinating from Mother Nature. Pure Landrace which growth since many years or Generationen Outdoor, performed not so good Indoor. Terms are completly differnt and this you can see on every plant.
I had a pure Sativa Landrace from Thailand, to my surprise-this plants looks very nice. I had save a very good Male. But the Blooming Time is about 120 Days!!! Now i had cross this Male with a 100% Afghani IBL and now iam curiouse about the Result. The Heterosiseffekt should be very strong, because of the absolutly different gene.
In few Weeks, a friend will give me a pure Chinese Landrace. Not so much THC but fast in Blooming time. I^ll report some infos if i got the seeds.

Thanks in advance & Excuse me for my poor english
nP, my Engl. ist not better lol

I love Swiss , this year i went to the Montreux Jazz Festival soooo Beautifull country & Nice People , Love it
yes, you`re right. iam not a real Swiss ppl, iam german but i live since 8 or 9 years in switzerland. very nice country with very tollerant and friendly ppl.

Greetings FoM

L

LandraceQuest

Gutentag FoM :damnhippie:

Thank you for the precision Bro'

Yours answers are very interesting , if you have more info don't hesitate...

Cheerzzz

:smiley_joint:

F

FoM

Yours answers are very interesting , if you have more info don't hesitate...
:) I dont know if i can do this in English...:D Maybe in Russian, i`ve learnt this Language at school.;)

But i think Landrace have a very high Breeding Potenz, more than a Polyhybrid. Yield is in most cases not so huge. This you can fix with a Cross, to a possible differnt Strain. In this Case, Heterosiseffekt is extremly strong, but only in this F1 Generation. But iam not a Fan three or more Way Polyhybrids, so i concentrate myself to IBL`s or Landrace. Its only a matter of taste, i think.
Very important is a big Selektion. Pure, wild Landrace had a lot of Variation, because of the change Terms every Year. Only the strongest and accommodated Plants can survive. This is the way how Landrace survive for many years.

Greets

some new pics later

F

FoM

some Seeds.
left: true Nepali Seeds from Kathmandu
right: Seeds from Afghani Indica

Typical Nepali Seeds, but not easy to germinate.
Friend of mine says, germinate with bird poo...hehe
In Mother Nature these small Seeds were eating by birds, the Seed go through the alimentary tract. He said this ist the best authentic way to germinate the Seeds. I dont know. sounds consequential, but i never tried this way.

experience??

Greets

Nepali 002
F

FoM

Pic: 1+3: Tripple Afghani
Pic: 2: PetroliaHeadstash
Pic 4: SweetPinkChunk

Greets

Tripple Afghani
Tripple Afghani2
Petrolia Headstash