Pure Royal Kush

• Thread starter 619ster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
619ster

619ster

Hey y'all! Still been growing this cut. It's still some super flame, and still one of the best in my garden. She yields shitty though, but some of the strongest and happiest weed you can encounter :) I've got her crossed to a couple other strains, and had a male from back when I popped the seeds that also pollintaed some other stuff I have yet to see or try, besides a skunk cross of it I have going to flower soon,, but we'll get to that later. As for this gal, I'm still dialing her in and getting her better and better each time:
pk71.JPG

pk63.JPG

pk53.JPG

pk43.JPG

pk37.JPG

pk17.JPG

pk28.JPG

monkeymun

monkeymun

Not heard of it either, but that's some damned fine lookin' bud there!

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Diggin the colors...nice work!

619ster

619ster

Thanks HS!! I thought you'd like :) With the crazy Purp Kush n stuff YOU grow!!! Good stuff!

Monkey, the genetics in this cross are indeed rare, and this strain even more. But I believe there's others who gotta have a nice cut of this stuff kept around. Only other person I've ever ran into that knows anything about this strain is Darth Fader (and he actually even has packs!! I only have a couple beans left:()

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks HS!! I thought you'd like :) With the crazy Purp Kush n stuff YOU grow!!! Good stuff!

HA HA! Yeah you know me bro...I'm a sucker for those frosty potent purples...it's kinda my thing Lol. Peace

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Those are some very nice looking nugs you got there.

The breeder says that it has OG Kush not the bubba fake kush in it. So why doesn't it stretch like an OGKush. I think it has a similar look to the Pure Kush indica type I have.

You really can't keep up with all the strains. Plus you never really know what you have when you have it. You just have to like what you have and call it what you know it by.

We need genetic testing. LOL!

I would smoke your Royal Pure Kush all day and everyday with you 619. That stuff looks dank for sure.

Grow4Broke

Grow4Broke

Glad to hear that it's some kill. Would love to see some grow pics.

I got what you're looking for. I picked up 2 packs of these (Gorilla Seeds Royal Pure Kush) about 18 mo ago. Great foil packaging like Mr. Nice. I was wondering the same thing & happened to find him (Gorillaseeds) on WeedTracker. He's what he told me about the genetics of this strain:

There ya go bro. Straight from the horses mouth.

Thanks for the info, I just popped 5 Gorrilla RPK Beans... I was given RPK Gorrila Seeds from a norcal grower that was visiting the islands.. What he told me was that the RPK he gave me was afgani i believe he said afgooey x og kush bx 6 times.. he shared samples and about 30 some odd beans with me.. the buds were amazing looking and smelling tasting like a fruity kush.. the stone was solid made me feel good all over and lasted for a long time... Mahalo Brudda J for the gem.. I also was gifted a cut labled RPK So I actually came back online to research this RPK.. as the guy who gave me the RPK cut did not know much about it other then that it was grown in cali.. after doing a little research online i found two different Royal Purple Kushes.. I believe gorrlia seeds is called Royal Pure Kush and the Cut is the ET RPK its slow in veg i havent gotten to flower it yet.. when i can figure out how to get pics uploaded i will try to post some of both ET Royal Purple Kush and the Gorrilla seeds Royal Pure Kush Thanks again for the info..

Emerald Triangle Royal Purple Kush

Genetics: Black Afghani x Bubba Kush
Indica/Sativa: 85:15
Yield: Medium
Harvest: 8-9 weeks / early Oct
Stature: Medium

Breeders Choice - Royal Purple Kush

Type: Indica / Sativa hybrid
Genotype: Purple Haze/Chitrali #1(F2) x Chitrali #1 x Chitrali #1
Indica / Sativa x Indica x Indica, 70% Indica
Indoor/Greenhouse: 8 - 10 Weeks
Outdoor finish: October, 40 degrees latitude and South.
Odor level: Medium
Mite resistance: Medium
Mould Resistance: High
Stretch: 3x and greater
Yield: High

Hey 619 beautiful nugs.... wOOt!!! i popped 5 of the beans i got.. i hope they come out as good that.. so you say it is low yielder?? how many phenos have you seen or tryed?? im just curious to know what to expect.. id like to taske a male from these and hit up the ET RPK cut i got for fun:banana1sv6:.. maybe it will give it some stretch.. Mahalo for sharing Aloha

619ster

619ster

Well looks like some posts were lost from the thread since the update, but on with the show! I have the Royal Pure Kush in flower now for 3 weeks and she got a bit out of control. This grow has had it's fair share of problems, but overall she is hanging in there and doing well. She is in a 2 gallon smart pot (bad idea) with coco (luckilly coco can support BIG plants in small pots). New room now, so she is now growing under LEDs and HPS for the first time. She produced very well under my LEDs, but I grew her out too big last round and she only flowered under a 400w HPS so was a bunch of small nugs. This time she gets love from a 1000w HPS and 600w of LEDs for maximum performance;). First shot is the Royal Pure Kush, and second shot is a sneak peak into the whole room, but I'll start a thread on that later:
Picture 579

Picture 580

Will get bud shots in a week or so when they start taking on more characteristics. Just getting fat and hairy for now. Just the way I like my ladies (plants that is lol).

619ster

619ster

Week 4 of flower now. She's chugging along, and frosting up like she always does. Here's a quick sneak peak:
CIMG3131

619ster

619ster

Another quick shot. Just one. Will show her more attention when she gets closer to ripening. Ripening starts at 7 weeks (I've pulled buds off at 50 days and she's ready then), and I usually pull at 8 weeks. I let her go 9 weeks when I want her nice and purple. Here is a small nug shot at 33 days
CIMG3162

619ster

619ster

Wasn't able to keep up the updates like I wanted, but nonetheless she did well! I just chopped a few nights ago, and have some snaps here of week 8. Chopped at 9. Will get more pics when dried. Sorry bout the quality lol.

CIMG3176
CIMG3178
CIMG3179

619ster

619ster

CIMG3254

Made a new cross using a male Royal Pure Kush to do the nasty with a friends Power Skunk female. We call it Purple Le Pew lol. This is what I have going now at 7 weeks. Now flushing and going to chop at 9 weeks. Will update if I can. A few others have grown out the beans as well and all nice phenos. Darth Fader, if you come across this thread again, pop them beans bro!!! Whatever you think is more special than these I can tell you now they probably won't phase the RPK in the potency department. GREAT for breeding too!! Look at the frostiness it passes on! Taste is great too. A unique Kush taste. Can only imagine how much better it'd be grown organically.

Couldn't keep track of the last RPK plant due to lots of things, but I'll try and snap some nug shots of the bud. Love this smoke more and more everytime, and coming to the realization that it may just be in my top 5 all time favorite smokes! Hope this Purple Le Pew smokes as nice or even better :)

Top Bottom