PURE SHOTS!

• Thread starter KALI UNITED
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KALI UNITED

KALI UNITED

Im not as familiar with OGR as i would like to be but as far as what i gather from the farm my big pheno is white leaning and small pheno which is the close up is fire leaning but neither give me the smell from what i believe is an OGRx that i have and it is the lemon fuel kush smell everyone describes buutttt im noticing more changes than usual in the cures this year so im thinking it might devolope?? time will tell

Nice caveman! def some beautiful lookin outdoe specimens there:D I see some healthy lookin kola's there and that close up is def frosting up with what i like to call love bubbles!! Ya im not familliar with ogr xx's and it seems to me that the white is probly a very dominant indica... i got a cut of what i was told was the white from a club and it reminded me of an older strain from up north we used to get called A.O.T.A... and it probly was!@#$#@! Again those look very nice Caveman!!! Have you ran any reserva beens?

KALI UNITED

KALI UNITED

what would guys recommend for a good calmag dosage...

I use botanicare cal/mag and with all the diff strains in the stable you def see that some want more than others depending on strain... the cool thing about the botanicare is you can just poor it on in if your plant calls for it and not have to be afraid of over doing it.... i am constantly making diff batches of nutes do just to cal/mag intake by the ladies...
if the recomended dosage is'nt doing it dont be shy to ad more;)

toxichippie

toxichippie

havent heard of aota in a few years...good all round strain. i guess its because it has all of the above:)

KALI UNITED

KALI UNITED

havent heard of aota in a few years...good all round strain. i guess its because it has all of the above:)

Ya she's an oldie now but still a goodie i guess... wish i had room to keep her around but this og mission is soaking up room and space!@#$#@!

KALI UNITED

KALI UNITED

Do you guys feed nutes everytime you water your plants...

well if you R.O. you know wether you feed nutes or not you still need to supplement with cal/mag...as far as feeding nutes everytime i think that can depend on what type of medium you are using? for instance if i run dirt the more peralite or coccoa i use with it the more often i would be feeding with nutes...good soil is very forgiving in that aspect so you can get away with being off on your ph or short on nutes in your feed mix... and hydro i always use nutes accept when flushing wich i do once a week anyways and the last couple weeks aswell...everybody does somthin a lil different but i say .."If she will take it..Give it to her":mad:...bless up

soserthc1

soserthc1

Cool thread got some nice looking plants in there Kail and others love looking at people's work , never gets old...... Regards SoSer

EVOKE

EVOKE

right now i have a few og's but one one strain has that classic pine sol danky stanky funk... i guess i just need to focus one strain at a time to dial in the cal mag intake... i usually add cal mag when im just watering... but now im going to add it everytime my plants get watered or fed.. i learn from schwoop that less is more in some cases... i just dont have time to water each plant individually with its own nute mixture... im still learning but being here on this site i have learned a lot thanks to my farm fam peeps...

KALI UNITED

KALI UNITED

Hey boss you can only take it one day at a time...your buddy is right when he says "sometimes less is more"
Alota times you can get clusterd up and excited about whats goin on in your scene and end up doing to much!@#$% simplify your stradegy and label everything! Man i really dont think you can go wrong hangin out around here rite! Ive already learned a few new things and some old things@##%&$#..oh man i think ive had one to many brews!@##$% goodnite bro...

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

To Kali thanks for the the kind remarks I needed them me and my life just lost all of our clone onlys they froze in the uhaul we had to travel them at night and they didn't make it but I'm super stoked on popping beans and I'm going to experiment major this round cuz I'm steaming but good news is I'm excited about watching these beautiful beans grow from beginning to end

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

This is a pineapple fire pheno i found in that WiFi
Photo 66

Top Bottom