PURE SHOTS!

• Thread starter KALI UNITED
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caveman4.20

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I don't have the pro cam or cam skills but I can't wait to learn Rollindough has badass pic skills!

KALI UNITED

KALI UNITED

Had to fire up the genny tonite the whole areas been out the whole day!@#$%$$#

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

oh man those pics are awesome - love that one of the bee! and is that you rockin the bass? looks like phil lesh!

i like this thread :) more pics!

KALI UNITED

KALI UNITED

Hey thanks WS! Ya thats phil and his gyal!@#$%%#
Thanks for stoppin in boss! Bless up

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

phiiiil! that dude's the coolest, he's holdin it down in every outfit i've seen him play with - my girl has an armband he threw at a show, she worships that shit haha.

KC brains / shishkaberry:
CC231

the pretty leaves of karma bitch, i love having autumn come by every two months :)
IMG 9636

KALI UNITED

KALI UNITED

goin to check out this cats exibit/party tomarow! alex grey;)
Obama

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

oh man i wanna go to the alex gray show so bad! but damn, i HATE the noise of eoto. Alex and his wife come here alot - they're talking about opening gallery space in denver or boulder!

edit - thought you were talkin the CO show - that's on saturday :p

KALI UNITED

KALI UNITED

oh man i wanna go to the alex gray show so bad! but damn, i HATE the noise of eoto. Alex and his wife come here alot - they're talking about opening gallery space in denver or boulder!

edit - thought you were talkin the CO show - that's on saturday :p
man what a great show! alex is super cool and so is his wife:cool: hope you made it boss!

ftwendy

ftwendy

Thank you rival! the Dragons Breath is a Supersilverhaze for sure and i think the male was Juicyfruit.... it was a friend of some friends project from some years back... its one of those strains that just stands out from the rest and isnt a kush variety.... real berry/haze/hash smell and flavor:D

Is the dragons breath still around? Legendary in a circle here in MI -- they got it from arcata, ca in '99.

Latest posts

Top Bottom