pure stoner move...

• Thread starter TylerDurden119
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TylerDurden119

TylerDurden119

left the dome off some fresh cuts last night. faaaaaaaak. sigh. faaaaaak.:sign0055:

T

TreFarmer

Damn it Durden!! Fuckin' noobs;)
Foliar and cover... I had an entire tray come back and only lost about ⅓.. if they are the only ones left you gotta try.. otherwise recut;(
Sucks bro...

TylerDurden119

TylerDurden119

thanks bro. took the dome off last night while i was bringing some shit from the depot in. went down today to air em and they were aired alright! lol fak. bout 12 hrs of freedom. did like ya said and even said a few prayers lol. still got all the mothers, it was just for the next run. im not even gona wait n see how these make out im gona go cut atleast one more tray maybe two. i been down for almost 2 months now n its killin me, this is just adding to it. sometimes u just gota laugh

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Take one and mist it good and stick it in the refrigerator for an hour or until it perks up. It works really good for droopy cuts that had a tough time in transit. You cut a bit of the end and stick them in cold water in a glass and stick them in the fridge. It is amazing how they pop back to life.

It works with cuts already in peat pucks if they drooped because you took off the dome. Just not as dramatic.

Give it a try.

T

TreFarmer

Take one and mist it good and stick it in the refrigerator for an hour or until it perks up. It works really good for droopy cuts that had a tough time in transit. You cut a bit of the end and stick them in cold water in a glass and stick them in the fridge. It is amazing how they pop back to life.

It works with cuts already in peat pucks if they drooped because you took off the dome. Just not as dramatic.

Give it a try.
NICE INFO!!

I just got a cut of The White via snail mail..NOT FROZEN BUT LEAF EGDES A BIT ROLLED AND LATER DRIED THE SERRATIONS... when she arrived she seemed to explode... in just three or 4 days she had small branches adorning the four sets of new leaves!!
Never seen her grow before... don't know if this is a cold related burst, but if this is an indicator of her vigor either way.. DAMN!!
Here is a pic at transplant three days ago..
IMG_20120119_144510.jpg

TylerDurden119

TylerDurden119

thanks for the lessons tobor, some good info right there. i always wondered how cuts made it thru the mail.:pimp:

this was 2 trays using a rapid rooter mat @ 3 days in. looks like most will pull thru with im thinking 3 maybe 4 rows of casualties. i figured they're far enuf along i don't wana disturb root growth mighta been goin on. soo gona cut another tray and alls good. the bright side of it is the new wifi cuts and my willy cuts are all good (wouldn't have been able to replace them for a week or so):icon_spin:....im just blown away that thing looks like it does n it was in the mail. ur right its gota have some kick ass vigor. no stuntin, nothin. can't wait to see what ya do with her muwahahahahahahahaha

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
That The White clone is in excellent condition TreFarmer. It won't be long until you are taking cuts. You are happy as hell to have that little baby. LOL! Getting a new toy is always fun.

Tyler when people send cuttings like poinsettias they usually just wrap some wet paper towels around the stem. Most times they are still perky and just need to be snipped a put in some water until you start to root them.

Sometimes they come wilted and they still perk up in water. But sometimes they just won't pop back. When you get one of those put it in the water and then put that in the refrigerator. The cold, moist air in the fridge seems to revive them. It doesn't always work but it works often enough that it is good to know about. It has saved me a few times.

datDANK

datDANK

good rookie move son... "hmm i'll just leave the dome off these fresh cuts.."

Latest posts

Top Bottom