Pure super Hazes

• Thread starter basil
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
i remember reading from sams own posts that he had personlly handed neville shoenmaker haze seeds

sams has posted som contridictin info such as
givin nev his worst male clone
givin him seeds
sellin him seeds

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
I can still get my hands on the original C5 and A5 haze's that is the old cuttings. I grew them alot years ago before i was on the net. They take 16 weeks to finish. They are nevils cuts. The guy they came from still grows them for persenol use.

soo do soo pleez ,if its all possible you should hav had som projects by now

wow
ive just reread this thread n cant believe i just passed this up ,it be great if you can shed som light on these oldschool haze cuts as its sounds like you hav som experience wit them

a5 c5 so there not just legend,r there other cuts ive heard bout like a1 or somthin like that also hph apg13 do they all survive

im a haze lova n might be overly excited for no reason but atleast you gave som hope

caz my first exp hearin bout them was from machaze i believe at ic anyway ojd kno who he is

im much interested in these strains n their history as its said they r preserved in rotterdam wit o.haze just not spread
but the haze hybrids of the dam ime r weak in comparison to the nyc haze hybrids ive grown up on ,also compared to the very rare n lackin description of haze bros haze/o.haze

id lov to kno full on description of high taste da fuel n da mango pheno

gues they r available to a selected few
from a mexican haze thread

like the weather we all kno quality differs

i always found very interesting the haze a n c still being used/preserved in rotterdam especially in the mexican haze nn ocean 12 haze crosses

id expect too see more mind blowin haze hybrids from these old school hazes

id really lov to kno much much more bout the legendary a5 c5 a1 c2 nn so on
maybe haazeseeker or somone can enlighten us

1luvbigherb

V

viva mexico

i have some beans i picked up in india. pure sativa, i would say pure haze. i gave some to a friend, they grow fast and huge if you let them (outdoors) but then they are slow. slow slow slow. i don't think i have the patience to grow them out. i have keep an eye on them at my friends, but its like they don't want to flower. i have a ducksfoot right now that is in flower, and its going so slow, its discouraging. i really don't know how you guys can grow them, especially indoors.

v.m

J

Josey Wales

How bout the Burmese sats that we see floating around? Anyone into the Burms? I've tried Reefermans, only in a hybrid, and in that hybrid it was outstanding. I have his pure Burmese beans, just waiting for a chance to pop em. I also have the VISC version so I will be doing a comparison run sooner or later. I find the Burms to add a very unique, exotic element to the hybrids.

L

l33t

Here is a post from mrHaze on A5, C5 and the mother of MangoHaze

the mother of the mango haze is a nl5haze that nev called the 122. i had it along with the original A5. C1 and C5 in my room 1999-2001. all were very potent, even after all those years fo being around. ssh is a nl5haze x skunk haze. originally it was the jack herer but was not stable enough and was redone in 1995 after nev left sensi. i have a pix of the chalk board from the cannabis castle that nev used to write his crossing experimnets on. it shows the what he was up to at the time.

I believe the A5 & C5 are NL5Haze cuts like the 122 ,
so I think A5 being a NL#5 x Haze'A' and C5 being NL#5Haze'C'.
The C1 might be a SK1HazeC similar to what is used as one of the parents to make SSH.

BTW according to Big Books of Buds vol1 (Dec/2001) , SilverHaze is made from SK , NL5 and Haze
and Silver Pearl is made from Early Pearl , SK & NL5.

fractal

fractal

Hey guys. Bigherb, was it you that put up photos once upon a time of the huge indoor haze A or C plants growing under 600's ? I remember some awesome shots of those tropical beasts and claims of huge yields after the 4 months of flowering.

Maybe you guys will like what I have going for my medicine. Phoenix haze f2's made by JLP via gypsy N i believe. I tried these indoors under a 1000 and from 20" tall plants they made it to 10 feet before I cut them down despite the amazing tropical fruit and skunk aromas. I hope they finish fully in northern california.

Phoenix inFlower 2
Phoenix inFlower
bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
l33t
sup unc

I believe the A5 & C5 are NL5Haze cuts like the 122 ,
so I think A5 being a NL#5 x Haze'A' and C5 being NL#5Haze'C'.
The C1 might be a SK1HazeC similar to what is used as one of the parents to make SSH.

it seems most sensible i bet that is pretty spot on

thx for mrhaze post it was interestin
neva liked school much but id lov too see that chalk board

fractal

nahh brotha not me tho i wish it were

ur ladies look real hazy nevillish

dont worry bout finish if it makes ya feel beta i got a nev's out in ny

i would lov to have these lost/hidden legends

im very interested in all traits n aromas of all those oldschool hazes

i hope karma can enlighten us

1luvbigherb

Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

What about the Zamal?? I've read alot of good comments
put toward that strain. Not sure if peeps are talking about the beans from Gypsy or from another source. I'd love to experience that "electric" head. Anybody with any first hand knowledge??

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
l33t

sup unc

Whats important is that the MNS lines from Neville/Shanti are still available to the growers and have proven themselves countless times and still make so many growers happy all over the world today.

i agree n we r most thankful

Sam claims to have given pure Haze seeds to Neville in 84 / 85 (he has used both diff dates on diff occasions). He said he also gave Nev a cut , his "worst clone" the next year. Sam has been quoted to have written it was a male clone , in other posts though he posted it was a female clone, when I asked him which one was it , he replied he didn't remember but he said he is certain he still has it..

sams contradictin info has left me uneasy n still ponderin

On the other hand Shanti posted that Nev got his pure Haze seeds from the Haze Bros , its said to be '69 stock and thats where MNS lines originate from

now id lov to kno if this means nev met n was handed hbh stock by them personally or was he just gifted hazebro seed stock from 69

Well, I agree that most commercially available buds from coffeshops are nothing like a good homegrown haze but I have to say I ve smoked some very good haze in Holland in some occasions , even the NH from '420cafe' coffeeshop I had sampled at some point was very very nice , was hazy - peppery/spicy was quite trippy n very potent , got my mates all whitey

ive said b4 that ive enjoyed many haze hybrids from the dam their r a few special selects but its a far n wide from home of haze

but i feel that wen you get milk from the cow there is somthin exspected

What matters is that these cuts are still around and even more importantly Shanti still makes Neville'sHaze

as said b4 its interestin how soo many hav used n shared g13hz [g13hzc]

how bout the other legends

soo it seems shanti n nev r the only ones that made them available

if they r still around as ive said id exspect more from dutch haze hybrids cs seedbank
n breeders that spread the love

all the tlk of the dutch genetics n cs i miss the dam n always feel the love just havnt got taken to church in holland yet hopfully one day

1luvbigherb

P

PurpleHaze

I have been growing Shantis Nevilles Haze for many years and I must say... it's a killer. Maybe the best and most powerful strain available. But of cource, SSH is superb too.

fractal

fractal

What do you guys think of when you read Malawi x Neville's Haze?

Neville's for the potency and malawi to reinforce psychoactive potential and add all the other 'exotic' cannabinoids.

sun

sun

thats exactly what i think fractal,ive wondered about crossing the two myself

T

The Geneticist

"the secret of the haze is in its breeding qualites." Medic.

T

The Geneticist

What do you guys think of when you read Malawi x Neville's Haze?

Neville's for the potency and malawi to reinforce psychoactive potential and add all the other 'exotic' cannabinoids.

I think that your onto something there man. I think that would cause hearts to skip beats. How its the credibility of afropips.

C

catalyst

I think that your onto something there man. I think that would cause hearts to skip beats. How its the credibility of afropips.

I would go with seedmans malawi...a selection from now defunct african seeds. I have seen wide variation in the afro pips even indica phenos...probably not a pure sativa
I myself am going to cross nev. haze (if thcbay delivers) with my seedmans malawi. or maybe crazy x seeds malonica (16 week lemon flovored seedmans malawi x sativa leaning chronic) so far it looks all sativa to me.

fractal

fractal

I will hook you up with phoenix haze f3 seeds this winter. Very neville's dominant female plants,outstanding in every way. 6 going from seed of the f2 generation and every one is a beauty with ample resin. Two are total knockouts. Nicely developing buds too, no airy bullshit! Just make sure some of the malawi crosses make it back my way !

B

been

If you do a Malawi x Neville's, please send in some freebies. :weed-sign:

C

catalyst

If you do a Malawi x Neville's, please send in some freebies. :weed-sign:

I will but i still have not recieved a payment recieved confirmation....this maybe the third failure to recieve mr nice haze genetics this year.:sweating maybe i can email shantibaba himself and buy directly from him....i have the malawis now thcbay has to hook me up with my mr nice nev haze....i already have some of sam the skunkman haze crosses but really want the nev haze....There will be many freebies of my genetics if logic and crew come through :cool0041:
plus i think i may cross it to a special pdx strain (called catalyst made by my brother) an old Reed college malawi clone crossed with skunk x honeydew region of humbolt indica. 48 day heart pounding sativa or 62 day couch riding more indica high. tastes likes lemon heads in the vaporizer

B

been

Is Neville's haze the only hybrid with both male A & C in it? I know Shanti's doing some new testers, anyone know about that?

Top Bottom