Pureblend pro grow?

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
juggernaut

juggernaut

I've been using GO and just not impressed. I am thinking of going to Pureblend grow?

Anyone use it?

Any other suggestions. Also I'm aware pbp is not all organic but close enough for me.

philly kush

philly kush

bin using bot. pro line for a about 4 years now n my ladies dig it i also use liq. karma & strapped i use moab from mad farmer towards the end of the flowering cycle n thats all i use nice n easy plain n simple,goodluck with your grows u cant go wrong with botanicare's line.....peace

capegrower

capegrower

pbp and liquid karma are so simple and easy and produces very well. Equal parts of grow and karma and equal parts bloom and karma works just great. Take it easy on sativa strains and push it a little on indica dominant strains...flush with pure water last 10 days or some...youll be happy

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

only in the soil or soiless would I use that... pbp and hydro don't like eachother. #realshit.com

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
There is also two different formulas for Pure blend pro. One regular and one derived for soil with less nitro. I never use over 8 ml./gal either. I also use Liquid Karma and Hygrozyme at 5ml/gal. Super easy. RB

purpleberry

purpleberry

8ml is way to low unless your in some hot soil. I run ready grow, I start at aleast 10ml and go up to 20ml is bloom even 25 if im not using a pk. Running seagreen is what may have allowed me to go higher.
I run pbp grow for the first 2 weeks or you will get alot of yellowing at 4-5 weeks,

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

PBP w/ most of the botanicare line, missing a few. Stuff is awesome in coco, definitely recommend at least 10 days of flush though it gets salty fast
KatsuBubbaCanopy

Reebs

Reebs

I've been using GO and just not impressed. I am thinking of going to Pureblend grow?

Anyone use it?

Any other suggestions. Also I'm aware pbp is not all organic but close enough for me.

IMO Pure Blend Pro and mostly all of Botanicares nutes & additives are great, very consistent in quality and some of there additives are like the goto's for me and several people i know. Liquid Karma, Aqua Shield, sweet raw, ClearEX, etc...

they ARE on the salty side but not as bad as H&G, and using like clearex or drip clean and running fresh plain balanced water every 2 weeks for 2-3 days is what i've found very usefull with the botanicare line.

i use the PBP grow & bloom and a bunch of there additives in conjunction with some of the H&G line like A&B, MultiZen, Drip Clean, and before i threw Botanicare's "ClearEX" into the mix, the salt build up was bad.

Little hint with the Botanicare nutes & additives, SHAKE WELL!! like, not your normal nutrient bottle shake for 3 seconds. but vigorously shake them, alot of heavy sediment in everything that needs to really be shaken up to come off the bottom of the bottle.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
8ml is way to low unless your in some hot soil. I run ready grow, I start at aleast 10ml and go up to 20ml is bloom even 25 if im not using a pk. Running seagreen is what may have allowed me to go higher.
I run pbp grow for the first 2 weeks or you will get alot of yellowing at 4-5 weeks,

Everyones garden is different(co2, lights, water quality, humidity). I am in coco and feed every watering. At 8 ml per gallonalong with 4ml of calmag and some Liquid Karma(1.0-1.2 ec, 500-600-ppms) and my plants are lush green with no diffiencies and my runoff stays 100-150 ppm more than what I put in. If I go over that(8ml) I begin to get leaf tip burn and salt buildups. I use to try to push them with heavier feeds and would have to flush them every couple weeks.

Top Bottom