N

NONGMOstoic

Etraordinary condition!

Purge Labs
Closed Loop Extractor
250PSI Working Pressure
30LB
2017 model

Comes with Everything pictured, and Nothing more.

contact to see a video of the equipment if you cannot get an understanding from the pictures.

Pick up in Orange county ONLY.. No TRADES... Cash or Bank Transfer only.. this is not a minor purchase so it is important to verify sources on both ends.

Please make offer,.. if you know what this is you will get an ROI on your investment. ;)

I am not an expert on this unit so I cannot give instruction on HOW to use it,.. only answers on the actual unit condition and parts itself.

Make a reasonable offer ONLY if you are deeply interested in this device. you Know what the MSRP of this device is, make a "REASONABLE" offer please.

Purge labs 30lb extraction device 250 psi
Purge labs 30lb extraction device 250 psi 2
Purge labs 30lb extraction device 250 psi 3
Purge labs 30lb extraction device 250 psi 4
Purge labs 30lb extraction device 250 psi 5
Purge labs 30lb extraction device 250 psi 6
Purge labs 30lb extraction device 250 psi 7
Purge labs 30lb extraction device 250 psi 8
Purge labs 30lb extraction device 250 psi 9
Z

Zill

Nongmo,

That’s really cool. Stainless steel, cleanable and everything. What is a purge vessel used for?

Zill.

N

NONGMOstoic

Nongmo,

That’s really cool. Stainless steel, cleanable and everything. What is a purge vessel used for?

Zill.
Im not an expert on this.. so I really do not know.. just selling it. :/

N

NONGMOstoic

Lmao. Imagine buying a car and the car salesman had not a clue about the car. How do you know it’s operational if you have not a clue about it? I’ll start the bids at $1. Good luck.
Why wouldn't it work.. its a simple machine.. check vales and hoses, that's about it.. everything in the picture is hardware. Its a classifieds section.. not a training tutorial. I understand your point, but disregard your snide remarks, Ill be sure to tag you with a picture of the money when I sell it.. BTW they sell these machines online.. ebay,. etc.. other places as well. If you know what this machine is.. then you'd be interested. and your BID is rejected at $1, do some research.... good day sir.

Z

Zill

Hey Burnz,

Any idea what we do with such equipment? I bid $1.50, cash.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Why wouldn't it work.. its a simple machine.. check vales and hoses, that's about it.. everything in the picture is hardware. Its a classifieds section.. not a training tutorial. I understand your point, but disregard your snide remarks, Ill be sure to tag you with a picture of the money when I sell it.. BTW they sell these machines online.. ebay,. etc.. other places as well. If you know what this machine is.. then you'd be interested. and your BID is rejected at $1, do some research.... good day sir.
So you say its a "simple machine" but know nothing about it.... hmmmm sounds real simple and fishy...

like does it even work?.....

You have a video of it working even?

Z

Zill

GS,

We don't know what it is used for, yet. I think the author is checking. Very funny. A black hole for misinformation. No offense being made NonGMO.

Zill.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

GS,

We don't know what it is used for, yet. I think the author is checking. Very funny. A black hole for misinformation. No offense being made NonGMO.

Zill.
I know what it is, but the OP hasnt got a clue apparently.

N

NONGMOstoic

I dont have solvent, or any other supporting equipment to connect it.. just selling what you see in the photos here.. if your'e not interested,. simply move along. The right customer looking for this wont be wasting time... they'll make an offer because they know what they want.

Z

Zill

Goodshit knows. This is fun.

So, its large stainless-steel vessel on some pretty good size bearing so after it does what it does one can tip the contents. But wait, nonGMO just sent a YouTube. Damm. I'm biologics not API.

So how can we use this equipment in cannabis culture? No self-respecting tent grower is going to spend thousands of dollars on this. Or, would they. Could it be fastened into a water pipe. Is the vessel jacketed? Supply heat to the jacket and turn the vessel as we de-carboxylate THC precursor.

what is the tank volume?

CookiesLikeWhoa

CookiesLikeWhoa

Local dispo's push:
Live Resin
Diamonds
Sugar
Shatter
Live Rosin
Batter
Sauce

Anthem

Anthem

Is BHO or wax not a thing any more? Sorry I dunno never buy anything personally. So shatter is out then too? What are the kids doing these days?
Moe most of the young ones in Cali have moved on to extracts in cap pens

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Is BHO or wax not a thing any more? Sorry I dunno never buy anything personally. So shatter is out then too? What are the kids doing these days?
They got it all. I’m just joking per usual. 85% of custies don’t even know wtf they’re smoking, they just smoke it.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

I mostly dab diamonds, occasionally ill get some saucey shit that gets ya real good🤪

Heres a 15x macro shot of some sauce.

20221225 115005
Anthem

Anthem

Etraordinary condition!

Purge Labs
Closed Loop Extractor
250PSI Working Pressure
30LB
2017 model

Comes with Everything pictured, and Nothing more.

contact to see a video of the equipment if you cannot get an understanding from the pictures.

Pick up in Orange county ONLY.. No TRADES... Cash or Bank Transfer only.. this is not a minor purchase so it is important to verify sources on both ends.

Please make offer,.. if you know what this is you will get an ROI on your investment. ;)

I am not an expert on this unit so I cannot give instruction on HOW to use it,.. only answers on the actual unit condition and parts itself.

Make a reasonable offer ONLY if you are deeply interested in this device. you Know what the MSRP of this device is, make a "REASONABLE" offer please.
What kind of price where you looking for?

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

OK, i could google it, but maybe someone can tell me what is sauce and how is it different?

This is all the same shit arranged differently to me, it's like going to a Mexican restaurant.

Tostada = tortilla with meat cheese lettuce.
Taco = tortilla with meat cheese lettuce.
Chimichanga = tortilla with meat cheese lettuce- deep fried
Burrito = tortilla with meat, cheese, lettuce, and BEANS!

same shit arranged differently. Maybe I'm just too damn old.

Top Bottom