Purkle berry seed issues

• Thread starter yourmomsfav
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Y

yourmomsfav

First time CV gear user and looks like the last, first they were advertised as an 11 seed pack, only got 10. Not a big deal but hey on a regular pack of beans that 1 extra could be THE keeper. The beans looked a little weak, only a few good healthy robust looking seeds. After a week only 2 sprouted tap roots so far and looks like the others aren't progressing. I'm sprouting in rapid rooters ( which I have a very good success rate usually 9/10).
I'm not here to b@tch and be negative, just wondering how others are making out with their gear.

R

ruffy

so far rates were great! 4/4 germd & were girls, 2/2 sdk 1m 1f both great, pollen is rockin & 1 week left for the new seeds. the first ever round of seeds. my complaint is there is not enough info or grow journals on any of cannaventures stuff & they wont reply to messages. i guess the $$$ means more than the customers. just cause people buy cause of nice colors dont mean you ignore your customers (3 different sites) but again the beans seem fine to me

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Hey whats up Yourmomsfav....man, Sorry to hear about your experience, Ask around man...I always try to take care of everyone that has Any issues... Ask PDX420..DUde had only 9 seeds in a pack and I just sent him like 5 packs of my gear... Dont be so quick to jump on someone, at leats give me a chance to make it right bro....And I WILL make it right for you....

Ruffy, Dude.... I TRY to get back to EVERY PM I get....I am only one person and it literally takes Entire Days to go through my PMs....And as you probably know, for the last Month or so, I have been trying to get packages out....

As far as grow journals for this, "Spring Limited Release Drop"... there are'nt any grow logs of alot of that gear....Its a limited elease drop, meaning, Its the first,and will probably be the last... Meaning...If the line is NOT named, where it only shows teh parents, then that will NEVER get dropped again....If it has a name, Like Purkle Berry, then it Will get dropped again..

Glad you had good germ rates.....Now that all teh packages are out for this entire drop, First Wave and 2nd Wave, and teh next round of parents are in 12/12.. Ill have A LOT more time to return PM's...

Yourmom....Check your Inbox..im about to hit you up man...

Y

yourmomsfav

UPADTE: just had a lengthy convo w CV and he took care of me completely!!!! It's VERY rare to have someone have so much passion and actually about care there customers like this breeder.. CV I would like to send a very big thank you for making things right and sharing your wisdom w me! I'll go to bat for CannaVenture seeds any day of the week.
Salute

twidget

twidget

hello cannaventure i am new to this site but have grown your gear before (purpleberry bx) i am the one who talked yourmomsfav into going with your gear after seein my pb pics. i to only got 10/11 in 3 out of 4 of my packs. one however (the ECRD) had a mothers mix in the pack as well. guess its a wash. my issue was with the bluemagoo x jazzberry seeds. i only got 10 to start and 2 were a little pale and cracked with little stress. then after further inspection i lost another so 7/10. out of the 7 only 2 poked heads out. i had a purkle berry crack as well and a few that look iffy. i dont know if a few managed to get by you or your team. im just sad cause it was limited and wont ever get those again so fingers crossed for a female lol! the bluemagoo cross was the one i was looking forward to as well. on a brighter note i started 5 and 5 of the straw D x alien kush and ecrd all of which passed the squeeze test and are plump and healthy unlike the blue magoo and purkle. please get back to me if you can and take your time. i can show you pics of the paccks if need be

p.s. cant wait to get more purpleberry in the summer since i messed up and didnt mother plant my females

marski420

marski420

CV is a very kind human being. I had issues with getting seeds here at the farm(Which was my bad for not getting tracking on my package) so he sent me 5 jazz berry jam beans, 18 sour diesel ix(from his own stash) and 20 Purple berry x Sharks breath(again his own stash) I just recently popped 5 jazz berry's (4 germed and are growing nicely) 5 sour d ix (5 germed, 4 popped through the dirt) and 5 purplexshark (all 5 made it)

This was back when his first drop ever at the farm happened, he sent me the package directly. I will post pictures of my CV gear at some point because I owe it too him for his kindness. All the seeds he sent me looked/felt viable even the 1 jazz berry that didnt germ.

greenpharmd

greenpharmd

What marski420 said! CV has always been nice to me. Just have to be patient with him because he's a very busy guy. But he does what he says and is a very generous guy! Not to mention the great genetics he has. Jazz Berry Jam is fantastic! It has great flavor, scent, effect, yield, and color. Really can't be beat. I am growing several of his strains this summer.

T

Tweak

Glad to see you care about the patients CV I'm loving your gear so far and its awesome your making things right! I'm sure you were highly medicated when you send out your beans, As I too ordered a pack of East coast royal diesel, and Purkle berry.. Both were missing 1 seed from each pack and one purkle berry didn't germ due to pre-maturity of the seed, like yourmomsfav said it would be nice if you could kindly send a few replacements!! I sent you a PM.. Hope you get back to me soon!! Thanks and keep on breeding the keepers!!

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
I see where this thread is going lol. I too just popped 2 of my packs of Purple Berry Bx and they had only 10 in each pack. Had two iffy beans as well that didn't make it around to germinate. So far 12 of the 18 are up and out of the soil after only two days of having taps and being planted...not bad. Looking forward to checking these out. No worries about me though bro...I understand your not always going to get a %100 germ rate(although I have been close)even with the best conditions...let alone if there is any grower error. Thats why I bought more than one pack. I didn't even know they were supposed to come with 11 lol?

twidget

twidget

have any more you want to get rid of lol.....would love to get my hands on more purp BX. i wouldnt have an issue if i even went 5/10 oon a pack and got only 1 female.....my issue is more so the fact i spent 80 bucks for a 11 (only 10) pack and only 7 were mature. of those said 7 only 2 managed to poke heads out. im more upset to at the fact that it was a limited line in which this error took place. wonder if thats why they were cheaper. were that rushed a little or something like that.

on a brighter note i started 4 ecrd and 5 strawD x alien kush all of which have heads poking and have since been put into keg cups. still would be great though if some form of compensation happened. i know your busy and i fully understand that but can you get back to me about this issue CannaVenture. its been just about a week and i tryed PM you as well. looks as if you have not been on all week though. its just hard for me to promote your product when things like this happen or the people i talk into them such as yourmomsfav get bad beans.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I got 10 purple berry seeds and all of mine sprouted.

twidget

twidget

hey ken, my issue wasnt with the purp Bx. i just harvested 3 of those. i got one deep purp and more loose bud the other was lighter purp and tighter bud the last was a green but berry smelling pheno
Purp berry Bx3
Purp berry Bx 5
Purp berry Bx 5

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
hey ken, my issue wasnt with the purp Bx. i just harvested 3 of those. i got one deep purp and more loose bud the other was lighter purp and tighter bud the last was a green but berry smelling pheno

Great Photos Twidget! Really beautiful Buds. You did a great job growing those
I have questions for you, if you dont mind.

Can I tell which Pheno's I have?. I mean Can I tell in veg which plants will get the purple buds?
Would you have a look at these and tell me if I have the purple bud pheno?

PBBX2 5 11

PBBX4and5on5 11

Airlayer5 11solo

Here are the males

PBBXmales4 13

The Dark stems are the purple bud Pheno??

Thanks for your help Brother!

twidget

twidget

to be honest ken i cant tell for sure. i want to say about 1-1 1/2 weeks into 12/12/ (im indoors you look outdoors) is when they started to show purple. i think this pic is 2 weeks into 12/12 maybe day 16. 1st pic is 1 week 2nd is 2. weird cause it looked like it was making seed but it wasnt
Purp berry Bx top 1week

Purp berry 2 weeks
Dvs

Dvs

just fort id chime in and say when i bougth my ecsd x alien kush and strawberry d x alien kush from the tude it was listed as 10 seeds anyway no mention of 11 and packets are heat sealed so no tampering great work cv cant wait to pop these and grab a few gems in the next drop lookin forward to the girl scout cookies x's

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

CannaVenture- "Ask PDX420..DUde had only 9 seeds in a pack and I just sent him like 5 packs of my gear... Dont be so quick to jump on someone, at leats give me a chance to make it right bro....And I WILL make it right for you...."

I recieved 10 in my PB BX pack. My buddy only got 9. I was just curious cuz the bay had the packs listed as 11 seeds.. Honestly tho I wasnt even worried. At that time I had been waiting months for CV to drop the PB again and I had finally nabbed some so I was stoked. :) When CV heard about what happened he Pm'd me and said he'd send me a pack of something "special".. I was happy as hell as no breeder had ever went out of their way for me before, And when my special pack arrived, she brought 4 packs of killer with her! I cant even express my grattitude to CV for being as generous as he is..
1 of my favorite breeders and generally a cool guy to B.S. with. If ya get or got a problem with CannaVenture, give him a chance to make it right. Hes a stand up guy..
Oh, and Im sure the heat sealed packs will definitely help in the future, with any that might get lost along the way..

Nice pics twidget! - PDX
Ken, nice to see they're still going bro!

Latest posts

Top Bottom