Purple #1 38 Days In Flower

• Thread starter tokinmarine09
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tokinmarine09

Whats up everyone! Been reading these forums awhile and thought I would share what I have in my closet, well tent, right now.
Anyways, these are clones an older head gifted me. Grown in bacto, with FF nutes. 45-50 Day flowering time. 600w HPS. Enjoy!

Purple 1 38 days in flower
Purple 1 38 days in flower 2
Purple 1 38 days in flower 3
Purple 1 38 days in flower 4
Purple 1 38 days in flower 5
Purple 1 38 days in flower 6
S

Snookster

Looking great Bro! Bet she'll smoke nice for ya!! :smiley_joint:

L

lemonskunk420

I loved the smell and taste of mine but it always hermed on me,that and hashberry.I hope you have better luck.

T

tokinmarine09

Oh, she does. It is by far some of the best tasting stuff I have grown to date. Also my first purple strain. I am happy with it, but it was a low yielder.

T

tokinmarine09

No hermies from this girl. She is actually a very nice plant, just a little stretchy, and she does take up a lot of space to get anything of a yiled from her. She was about 3ft tall, and 3 ft wide. only gave me a 1/2 ounce but oh so yummy.

L

Lucy Diamond

Oh doesn't she look promising!!Hell ya!

Can't wait to see her in a couple more weeks!!

B

Buddy Reaper

shes super good lookin, shame about the yield :smiley_joint:

B

BLAZZEDUPP420

Aww man that looks tasty!! a big vaper hit would be good right now ....

B

buzzkill420

what does she smell like man i have some purple trainwreck going that kinda looks similar too that

L

lemonskunk420

Ya I only had one girl of her but no matter what she hermed.the smell on my girl was floral and spicey,same for taste.And her color was nice,I still kept the cross I made.But it was with the hermi hashberrylmao.who knows maybe one day I'll popp'm

T

tokinmarine09

Yummy

She is a very frosty girl, and i will post some finaly pics up tomorrow. Finaly dry weight from her was 3/4 oz. Not bad. The taste has been described as a grape skittle so far. Super lung expansion and a real knock you on your ass trippy sativa stone. A winner and keeper in my garden, low yiled or not. Next pics will be of some OG Kush that was grown with her...

M

meltmelts

Beautiful Tokin! Is this from Dutch Passion? I grew a few DP Purple#1 plants about a decade ago, and got a plant that looks similar to yours. I could not keep cuttings, and never ordered anymore seeds. Now I think I might just need to grab a few packs if you tell me that she is indeed from DP.

S

smokersonly

Purple#1

What's the yield like? How does it smoke and taste. Looks sexy man, looks sexy...

Top Bottom