Purple Afgani x Jahwi's Joy

• Thread starter Teresa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Teresa

This one is made possible by the kindness of British Hempire :clapping:yes.Huge thank you :hi.....

Here's a look at them a few week's in veg.I know there screaming feed me and i have.............

Purple afgani x jahwis joy
Purple afgani x jahwis joy1
Purple afgani x jahwis joy2
Purple afgani x jahwis joy3
Purple afgani x jahwis joy4
T

thc4sim

Another one to keep my eye on!! niceOne Teresa!

what you planning on putting them under?

B

British_Hempire

Lovely, interesting to see if they are as sativa leaning as the PA x Thai. If, after a good feed you still see purple petioles and leaf veins, then that indicates it is a PA pheno.

O

ograskal

Lookin Sweet Teresa..Cant wait to see these babies in flower...~ogr

T

Teresa

Thank you both ograskal and BombBP for the very kind word's ;)

R

rounders02

great start Teresa they are looking nice and healthy...:yes Rounders

darksideX

darksideX

hola Teresa..ur babyz look very well cared and healthy:),..it'z some time ago..whaz up with 'em.. any flowerin' shoz left..:free-character-smil
greEtz..

D

Dr Herbal

Looking sweet there :) Gonna stick around for this got a feeling it gonna be a great show :)
What it Jahwi`s joy never come across it before sounds intresting
Best luck with the rest of ya grow
peace :)

L

lonewolf99

Jahwi's Joy is a landrace sativa from Ghana, I grew some a while back and got huge bushes that branched everywhere and made lots of lil buds all over a huge tree.

frostymcfailure

frostymcfailure

call me crazy but in the first few pics it seems as if there is a Sativa Leaning(Jahwi's joy?) pheno, an Indica(Purple Afghan?) leaning pheno as well as the hybrid pheno(perfect mix). Very interesting pictures indeed! Also, the leaf ridges on third to last pic every so slightly resemble the chemline presumably because of the afghan(???). Okie maybe idk 100% why, seems weird but promising!

K

kingbrown

iv'e been waiting a long time for someone to do this grow good luck!! teresa

G

gogetta

is he gone or wat im reallly interested in this grow..wanna see if some purple phenos show up..

Latest posts

Top Bottom