Purple Afghan X Cheese

• Thread starter DNDGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DNDGrower

I just received a pack of these seeds and don't know who the breeder is or anything about the cross. Can anyone give me some details on this cross?

And no, I don't mean "yeah its a cross between Purple Afghan and Cheese" LMAO:middlefinger:evilgrin0013:

I am such a funny guy.....or at least medicated enough to think I am funny!

DNDGrower

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
It was the real UK Cheese mom hit up with a special Purple Afghan male from a line known to produce spectacular, non-weather dependent purple bud.

British Hempire's Female PA:

British Hempire's Thread with some Purple Afghan reading ->

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
I bet you are. I've got the ECSD x PA in my greedy little paws. :evilgrin

D

DNDGrower

sounds like we are both in for some nice growing. I also got Bubbleboy and Pandoras Box. Man I am slobbering right now. LOL!

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Great gear man, grow it well.

C

Cusick

I am jealous! I've got a different Cheese hybrid going right now and am loving it, and I know that P.A. is probably something very special in there... remember to make some seeds to unlock the goodness.

B

British_Hempire

Good luck with the PA x Cheese, hazyfontazy made those using my PA male.

Elevator Man grew a PA x Cheese from the first small batch I made ages ago outdoors last year, he said it was a lovely smoke and that it was probably a 50/50 pheno. Buds were small because he's at 55N and we had a terrible summer here in northern UK last year.

Cheese x Purple Afghan
D

DNDGrower

Love it. Thanks for the info folks. I have some germinating right now and can't wait to get them growing. Looks like I will have a few grow logs to start. LOL!

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
You better post up those pics as you go dnd :yes

D

DNDGrower

I am so excited I actually took pics last night of the dirt the seeds are in. LOL! I keep VERY DETAILED grow logs on all my plants. Once they sprout I will start grow logs for all three new strains.

C

Cusick

good to know, we'll be lookin forward to watchin :)

any more PA crosses on the horizon BH?

H

hazyfontazy

hazyfontazy's hybrid test thread

i started a thread so u can all document in the same place

thanks and good luck :happy

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey, the man himself! DND, you can thank HF for those beans with a little help from British Hempire's gene pool.

D

DNDGrower

You guys are tops in my book. I am so jacked up about these. I will work off the post above and probably start another grow diary of my own. HUGE thanks to British Hempire and Hazy.

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah those boys earned their respect the hard way. HF/BH :yes

B

British_Hempire

All I did was pass the cutting of the male on, hazy did the hard work. I still have the male though.

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Too modest bh, most folks can't be bothered with boys :yes

Latest posts

Top Bottom