Purple berry beans

• Thread starter MICHIGAN4200
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MICHIGAN4200

How can I get some? do I have to be a test grower or can i buy seeds from thcbay?

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

they are sold out here and at attitude as well. not sure how fast they went but i understand they just dropped.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I think Cannaveture may have another drop comming soon.

Hopefully Cannventure will reply here and let us all know :)

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Yeah Ken, I will be dropping more Purple Berry BX very soon, and will have Purple Urkle x Purple Berry BX dropping in the next 2 months.. They are in flower right now...As well as a few Limited Release F1 hybrids using PUrple Berry BX...

All of that is in 12/12 now, so this stuff will drop the VERY next drop...Ill harvest Feb. 15, then dry the beans and thet will be off to my vendors...

I sent in a good amount of Purple Berry BX and they sold out pretty quickly... But For Sure, I will be making more, The Urkle X Purple Berry BX will be very nice too, and I will continue to work that line as well...

Thanks Fellas.. Hope everyone has a Great Christmas... Most of all, I hope the NFL games today are good......good as in, my team wins.

K

k0rn4444

so the next purple Berry drop will be after feb 15? or you have more now to redrop.

mancordero

mancordero

purple berry bx relists are up now... 3 packs left.. get em while you can.

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

theyre 8 pbbx now, wow! cant believe how many people bid out thier arses, i guess the xmas season hit harder then expected. to each his own, happy holidays!

T

thekosher

I need some of that purple in my life, strain looks killer. How the hit on this purple monster?

Kosh

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

thanks alot cannaventure and logic! got my beans today :party0044: !

was wondering about the mother mix, are they fems or was the a male pb used?

Top Bottom