purple berry bx PHOTOS

• Thread starter twidget
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
twidget

twidget

hey im sure i put some of these up already but figured with these dropping soon this would give people an idea. of the 4 females i had 1 didnt turn purple but had an over powering smell of berrys. of the 3 that did purple one was light purple and didnt get to many photos BUT the 2 that turned dark purple are stars for sure. here are some pics

Purple berry bx photos
Purple berry bx photos 2
Purple berry bx photos 3
Purple berry bx photos 4
twidget

twidget

odd it posted all 3x sorry thought i only put one up....idk anyhow to the garden i go. sorry mods for the 3x

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
That is some purple right thur!! Nice shots twidget:D

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

nice! how long did you run her? what was the lighting? veg?

F

fuzzy

Looks Awesome!But i like to here a smoke report if possible.Keep up the great work,peace,fuzzy

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Twidget.. nice work dude...

Hope The CVS Present, made its way to you....You already know this... but for getting your pics in Skunk.... I hope you enjoy the new gear.

twidget

twidget

sure did! started some of the sour double kush. next few days ill get more pics up. enjoying the strawberryd x alien kush. sure wish i was smart enough to mother plant it though.

so for anyone who would like to vote for my pic in the mag can now do so. its on skunkmag online shot vs shot contest. so far the votes are 65 to 35 with 70+ votes so im in good shape.

slausongardens

slausongardens

that is a bomb pheno. do the majority come out like that? like dark purple? thats awesome man. i would love to have that in my arsenal for purples for sure.

i doubt anyone will beat you in a picture contest.. props to cv for making something like that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom