Purple Crack bagseed / main-line project

• Thread starter canadaseed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
canadaseed

canadaseed

Hey Farm,

Big thanks to @clockworx and nugbuckets for the tech on this. Super straight forward and easy to understand, no endless reading like a lot of other techs. So I got this bagseed from some Purple Crack. Decided to do main-lining with this one I'll post updates in this thread.

Lighting: CFL lighting for veg, HPS flower. 18/6
Growth medium: peat, peat humus, composted, manure, perlite
Nutrients: plain water for now
Technique(s): will be transplanted into a hempy bucket style growing container and main-lined

Here's the strain i got the seed from:
Purple crack

Purple Crack bagseed - Diary

Seedling was topped 4 days ago and now today i main-line topped. Here are the results.

Bagkush mainline

Bag kush mainline 2

Until i get rooting solution (tomorrow) this will have to keep her alive.
Bagkush mainline 3

Can I clone this?
Purple crack bagseed  main line project 6

Peace.

Purple crack 2
Last edited:
way2green

way2green

I haven't tried the purple crack but I know peeps love it. Congrats and good luck with your endeavor.

canadaseed

canadaseed

cool signing up! :) that is one pretty bud :)
Thx man, I'm really excited for this one looking forward to pulling off a big yield if all goes well. I'm dealing with height restrictions in my grow space so I'm happy i learned about main-lining. The Purple Crack from what i remember was very spacey, time dilation and disassociation from the mind. Heavy body effects too... had a coffee smell to it.

I haven't tried the purple crack but I know peeps love it. Congrats and good luck with your endeavor.

Thx man, appreciate it... this will be my second grow so I'll be doing a lot of reading and learning as I go. If you can find some Purple Crack, try it out. I really enjoyed it.. taste is earthy coffee kush. I found i was in a state of amnesia the whole time i was smoking this strain.

canadaseed

canadaseed

yeah mainlining looks super cool. haven't tried it yet tho.
I find so also... back when i was a teenager i bought some stuff at a friends house when he pull out his bag it was all arm sized nugs. For me that's the most important part,, i don't want any mids or pocorn nugs... just straight frosted goodness lol

canadaseed

canadaseed

can i cut these leafs off yet,, is there enough new growth that it wont harm the plant? or should i just tie down and wait a few more days to prune??
Purple crack 4

Purple crack 5

way2green

way2green

Yeh bro, hard to tell how yellow from the pics but I would have to leave them for a few days longer.

canadaseed

canadaseed

thanks for the chime in guys,, i'm not sure why but i ended up pruning this morning, now i'm reading i should've waited .. :s but i think she'll pull through.
Purple crack 6

way2green

way2green

I am sureshe will b ok. Just might take her a few extra days to catch up. I just like to let those sun leaves hang around until the base of the plant thickens. Need a healthy trunk to get those nutes up. More fan leaves will be there in no time.

canadaseed

canadaseed

thanks dude, yea she's looking good this morning.. was reaching up for the light so i had to adjust the tie tags.

irishboiii

irishboiii

Nice work so far man, mainlining seems cool as hell and I intend to try it myself sometime. Im definitley staying tuned!

canadaseed

canadaseed

Nice work so far man, mainlining seems cool as hell and I intend to try it myself sometime. Im definitley staying tuned!
thanks man, it's an awesome technique and depending on what strains you're working with it can improve bud quality.

canadaseed

canadaseed

yeah she'll b fine, it'll just slow her down a bit. remember, those leaves are needed for photosynthesis, which is how the plant feeds itself.
true, so if i take off too many fan leafs i'll just slow things down... i was thinking off taking off 1 fan leaf from each side, or do you think it would be better to just leave them a bit more.
Purple crack 7

the fan leafs closest to the tie tag, thinking of cutting it off so i can slide the tie further onto the new growth.
Purple crack 8

cephalopoda

cephalopoda

if u want to move the tie, just place it between the nodes. u don't want to slow growth down 2 much or u'll weaken the plant.

canadaseed

canadaseed

k sounds good @cephalopoda that's definitely the last thing i wanna do, is slow things down. This is slow process already as it is. I find i have a tendency to be very aggressive with pruning tho lol. I removed fan leafs closest to the tie tags and also topped one side. Hopefully this wont effect growth time too much.. maybe i'm making a mistake by doing this. what would the signs of shock or stress be? leaf curling, droopey leafs anything like that? so far she's looking very healthy and is stinky for a good 3-5 hours per day.. It's getting there tho i've already topped one side for 2 colas so wont be too much longer.. I'm thinking of leaving an off shoot grow til i can prune then clone/root it for the soul purpose of sexing. So i would put it under 12/12. I wanna find out what the sex is first before i go further into this. Any input on this farm?

not ready to top:
Purple crack 9

Topped:
Purple crack 10

Whole plant view:
Purple crack 11

Latest posts

Top Bottom