• Thread starter Papa_kush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dodietyme

Nice work..looks good...since its smoked up...u gna give us a smoke report rite

H

hoki2test

:cool0019:Lookz very very dank bro...do you mind telling me whatz da lineage on this purple dragon.:pimp:

true grit

true grit

Man great color on that, I bet she smells wonderful!! Your OGK looks just as dank too!

P

pilot error

Beautiful looking, Pk. Were they from seed or clone? Available anywhere?

Looking forward to your smoke report (I hope). Thx for sharing.

P

Papa_kush

nah got her in clone form never seen her online anywhere or in seed form or anything
got about 20 more clones of her and im only gonna be able to run about 5 of them this time...if anybody iterested...

pk

F

fruitloops

nah got her in clone form never seen her online anywhere or in seed form or anything
got about 20 more clones of her and im only gonna be able to run about 5 of them this time...if anybody iterested...

pk

looking tasty PK. nice man

S

scdank831

that looks so bomb. make sure you go on AIM. i got ur sn and wanted to ask you something bro

S

sidewing

wow looks absolutely great.. i obtained this clone around christmas this previous year (a few months ago) and have yet to flower it out yet.. took a good long while to bounce back cuz the clone wasnt so healthy.. the reason i grabbed it is because its leaves and growth looked a lot like the kens gdp i have... but this cut is more vigorous.. great node growth and growth pattern.. ive only had blue dragon and it looks like those buds minus all the purple.. im going to start flowering my purple dragon in about another month...

nobody had anything to say about it when i grabbed it and ive never seen it anywhere else.. a buddy just had it sitting aside in his lineup of many genetics so i was like (dude i gotta have that one theres something that intrigues me about the way its growing and how it looks)... glad i decided to grab it from the looks of yours... mine looks just like that except in veg of course.. cant wait now.

D

Dubwobble

I believe Purple Dragon won the SF Cup awards last year if I remember correctly.

Didn't know the genetics until now.

I_Against_I

I_Against_I

nnice pile o buds ya got there. I hear you are in for some great tasting flavors.

Top Bottom