Purple Elephant Isolated Grow

• Thread starter Mmjcaveman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

That's what it's all about I'll be moving to this system once I finally make a decent harvest it's been a while. But I love the way it works and cobserves! Denver is great for that! Being legal that is. I've learned a lot from growing marijuana here and believe one day when I master my techniques the map will be so abroad I could go anywhere in the country and grow industrial.
I could set up a system of your size, i just dont got the balls lol... That and i would have to mortgage the house for that kind of start up funds... im to old to be the Appalachian Don lol

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Mine is an exact replica of Uc minus the 1800 dollars
Right.. is your grow bucket inside have the new design? That uc has going. I think it's like channels, or bubble holes or misters, to be honest I'm not sure what it is... but something new I think...
I have to see if I can find the article

H

heisen

Right.. is your grow bucket inside have the new design? That uc has going. I think it's like channels, or bubble holes or misters, to be honest I'm not sure what it is... but something new I think...
I have to see if I can find the article
At some point it doesn't matter how much air you put in the system.the water will reach its capacity.that's why I don't even bubble the epicenter bucket.with a 40L commercial air pump in 12 gallons it don't matter.I read a very good article with a guy who had a DO meter and said temp made a huge difference and waterfall oxygen was the best but at a ceartin point it makes no difference.I can put a 100L pump and will be same as a 40.
As long as the buckets are bubbled and the solution is moving back to the epicenter it's good to go.I think a lot of new stuff is over the top and marketing

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

At some point it doesn't matter how much air you put in the system.the water will reach its capacity.that's why I don't even bubble the epicenter bucket.with a 40L commercial air pump in 12 gallons it don't matter.I read a very good article with a guy who had a DO meter and said temp made a huge difference and waterfall oxygen was the best but at a ceartin point it makes no difference.I can put a 100L pump and will be same as a 40.
As long as the buckets are bubbled and the solution is moving back to the epicenter it's good to go.I think a lot of new stuff is over the top and marketing
I agree. But the quest is to keep the air/water ratio at its best. Mister grow the biggest plants for a reason. The roots ain't submerged in water so they get more air.
I always wondered what my system would be like if I only ran it 3 inches deep but had 4 misters in my bucket...

Mmjcaveman

Mmjcaveman

That's what I tried doing but. Couldn't figure it out all the way (lowering water, adding misters) and your right the alien brand does this.

Been dealing with a potassium deficiency for a couple days and growth has been slow someone from success told me to run 80% on my nutrients which was incorrect and I came out without enough k.

Going to foliar feed a 50% strength nutrient feed, since I just flushed to make things right asap, and can't water with the correct amount of nutrients or I'd be overwatering.

I knew I shouldn't lower my nutrient levels because I've never HAD to so let's get this thing back on track.

Should just follow the nutrient guide like I normally do with success.

Mmjcaveman

Mmjcaveman

Ya like miracle grow bottled nutes/snake oil...
This guy wasn't even referring to Nutes. Forget what you think wet dirty douchebag and grow with your miracle grow, have fun too, I mean it seams you have already been incompetent enough already to not only use it for your lawn but your marijuana, THInKING it will actually work.

Some people in this world are dumb when it comes to growing but you have definitely blown them away with your consistent baby back bull shit that sounds like it's coming from An 11 year olds mouth with no head on his shoulders.

Did your parents smoke meth when you were born because I'd say your the only miracle grow in that

H

heisen

This guy wasn't even referring to Nutes. Forget what you think wet dirty douchebag and grow with your miracle grow, have fun too, I mean it seams you have already been incompetent enough already to not only use it for your lawn but your marijuana, THInKING it will actually work.

Some people in this world are dumb when it comes to growing but you have definitely blown them away with your consistent baby back bull shit that sounds like it's coming from An 11 year olds mouth with no head on his shoulders.

Did your parents smoke meth when you were born because I'd say your the only miracle grow in that
there's an ass for every seat.even miracle grow knows that

nazarbattu

nazarbattu

guess what??? I just got a job with a success nutrient cat and a devout follower of the 3 a light or shall I say 6 a light boys...ya I know they are claiming 6 alight with some strain...juicy fruit or some shit...am I wrong? @Mmjcaveman

Mmjcaveman

Mmjcaveman

I'm not 100% Sure of 6 a light but dude seriously I wouldn't even be surprised after everything I have seen

Mmjcaveman

Mmjcaveman

guess what??? I just got a job with a success nutrient cat and a devout follower of the 3 a light or shall I say 6 a light boys...ya I know they are claiming 6 alight with some strain...juicy fruit or some shit...am I wrong? @Mmjcaveman
So you work for success nutrients? I'm not sure I understand

Mmjcaveman

Mmjcaveman

Made some changes to the system.

Instead of running a little pump to the chiller and back to the epi. I am now running two pumps one for the chiller and one for the circulation, since I was getting really low flow with my 350gph pump, so I moved up to 3/4 inch hose straight from the main pump back to the epi.

The chiller also runs its pump externally

IMG 20170221 224140126 HDR
IMG 20170221 224215763 HDR
IMG 20170221 224229094 HDR
IMG 20170221 224316838
Mmjcaveman

Mmjcaveman

I put a paint strainer over the return line inside the control to catch any debris that comes from the hydroton and falls into pump, or anything else for that matter

Mmjcaveman

Mmjcaveman

Been getting slow growth all around for some reason this time idk what the hell is going on they must have really got hit bad by the septoria god damn it's been a slow veg guys

Mmjcaveman

Mmjcaveman

Been getting slow growth all around for some reason this time idk what the hell is going on they must have really got hit bad by the septoria god damn it's been a slow veg guys
Great I've got broad mites that's why my fuckibg plants are growing so slow.
Hit them 3 days ago and yesterday with neem oil already just in case of a bug. I also hit them again today with420pest bully in the soil as the powder mulch and in the concentrate as a foliar spray.

Can't seem to get away from the bad luck lately.

Maybe this is what caused my flowers to go south I wonder

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Great I've got broad mites that's why my fuckibg plants are growing so slow.
Hit them 3 days ago and yesterday with neem oil already just in case of a bug. I also hit them again today with420pest bully in the soil as the powder mulch and in the concentrate as a foliar spray.

Can't seem to get away from the bad luck lately.

Maybe this is what caused my flowers to go south I wonder
I found that once I went completely hydro rdwc I didn't see any more pests. But hand watering coco every time I see gnats... Was so glad when I went this whole grow without seeing even one! I saw a fly in my grow room yesterday and that kind of freaked me out lol
I'm like where the fuck he come from! It's the only fly I've seen in 2017 and he is in my damn grow room.. what's the luck of that!

nazarbattu

nazarbattu

So you work for success nutrients? I'm not sure I understand
no, I got a contract a month long to learn the "6 dry pounds" a light/ 3 alight/ $uxless nutrients method, and so far there's a handful of approach I will not adopt but the smoke is average and the yield is looking like 2+ a light so far but the next round coming up might hit 3+a light with PL lighting double ended thouies...but I am already seeing homogeneous traits influenced by the 11 part nutrient succes line...so I'm not interested but I figured I might aswell learn this bullshit if I am going to oppose it just like I learned Advanced nutrients and then I crushed AN results with homemade hot compost and water only lol....so I plan to do the same against Succes nutrient line and 3 A light without any nevilles Big Bud genetics ....

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom