Purple Elephant Isolated Grow

• Thread starter Mmjcaveman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
nazarbattu

nazarbattu

Great I've got broad mites that's why my fuckibg plants are growing so slow.
Hit them 3 days ago and yesterday with neem oil already just in case of a bug. I also hit them again today with420pest bully in the soil as the powder mulch and in the concentrate as a foliar spray.

Can't seem to get away from the bad luck lately.

Maybe this is what caused my flowers to go south I wonder
doesn't Mooner have a preventive measure in his nutes regimen?

nazarbattu

nazarbattu

I found that once I went completely hydro rdwc I didn't see any more pests. But hand watering coco every time I see gnats... Was so glad when I went this whole grow without seeing even one! I saw a fly in my grow room yesterday and that kind of freaked me out lol
I'm like where the fuck he come from! It's the only fly I've seen in 2017 and he is in my damn grow room.. what's the luck of that!
are you doing the pest moss based medium?

Mmjcaveman

Mmjcaveman

Well @nazarbattu wants me to change my name and won't stop harassing me over private messages telling me how I'm a disrespectful fuck for taking 'his name' which I did not do, anyld making something of it. Which apparently somehow I did.

I will no longer exist on these websites because all you get is negativity and disrespect for the most part and I feel it's more of a waste of time than a pleasure to show others my grow because of people like this.

I'm sorry thc farmer it has been real but now I will go back to being a typical zippermouth grower with nothing to show.

Thanks to @nazarbattu

Mmjcaveman

Mmjcaveman

Goodbye everybody tonight my account will be no longer. It was nice chatting with the 'passionate' growers on here

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Goodbye everybody tonight my account will be no longer. It was nice chatting with the 'passionate' growers on here
God fucking damn it. Not another one. Never even got to see these things hard at work. I'm sorry dude.
doesn't Mooner have a preventive measure in his nutes regimen?
Fuckin hater without trying to see one side of the story. Your what's wrong with this society.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Well @nazarbattu wants me to change my name and won't stop harassing me over private messages telling me how I'm a disrespectful fuck for taking 'his name' which I did not do, anyld making something of it. Which apparently somehow I did.

I will no longer exist on these websites because all you get is negativity and disrespect for the most part and I feel it's more of a waste of time than a pleasure to show others my grow because of people like this.

I'm sorry thc farmer it has been real but now I will go back to being a typical zippermouth grower with nothing to show.

Thanks to @nazarbattu
Bounce off his thread, and refrain from sending him anymore private messages @nazarbattu ...
Being black listed on a website is as bad as being banned...
Just ask @ImTheBest... who apparently got tired of being called for what he was, and left town apparently. .
Bro don't go no where and let him fall off. Ppl like that fall off after just a few...

incogneato

incogneato

Can't stop my mites might have another grow coming down if this Beethoven bomb and burning sulfer doesn't work.
Hope you can get in check. I enjoy your setup, be a shame to dip out because of trolls. That's the internet for ya. Gotta have a thick skin, kick it with the cool ppl and block the assholes. Hope you stick around brotha

Mmjcaveman

Mmjcaveman

I'll give this one more shot I'm not saying I'm better than anybody and I'm not bashing grows or forcing Nutes on people I just want to believe I can too pull 3 a light because the vest I've actually ever harvested in flower weight per like is 20oz which seemed pretty easy.

Just out here having fun hoping to make a patient some marijuana one day haha

I used the Beethoven bomb tonight

Going back in 2 hours to use sulfer burner

Sprayed sulfer after lights out mixed with dawn

Raised co2 ppm to 250,000to starve the mites of air

incogneato

incogneato

I'll give this one more shot I'm not saying I'm better than anybody and I'm not bashing grows or forcing Nutes on people I just want to believe I can too pull 3 a light because the vest I've actually ever harvested in flower weight per like is 20oz which seemed pretty easy.

Just out here having fun hoping to make a patient some marijuana one day haha

I used the Beethoven bomb tonight

Going back in 2 hours to use sulfer burner

Sprayed sulfer after lights out mixed with dawn

Raised co2 ppm to 250,000to starve the mites of air
There ya go bud. Smoke up and grow on. Let's see the show

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Do you think that ço2 (extremely high concentration) works to kill bugs? I saw someone kill a wasp in seconds fumigating a clone chamber it was in
I wouldn't keep it there long. But I imagine changing the ratio of c02 and h20 in the air would have a negative effect on pest and you too lol.. don't fall asleep in there.

Mmjcaveman

Mmjcaveman

Don't worry people I'm not dead haha it is EXTREMELY TOXIC for humans so I got a hotel for the night while the Beethoven bomb and sulfer burner were released.

I sprayed a sulfer dust mixed with dawn dish after lights out and hit them hard, lowered the temperatures to 65°F and raised the humidity to 70% to slow them down.
I then released half the can of Beethoven since it covers 3000ft² and I'm only sitting in a 2000ft² house, and gives me the ability to go in twice with this method, once now and once in three days.
I actually came back 4houra after releasing the bomb and lit the sulfer burner to run for the rest of the night hours. The sulfer burner left an extremely bad aftersmell and I sure hope opening the windows does it for me cuz rotten eggs don't smell too good, but I bet this fucker killed whatever is in there on my plants, other than potentially the eggs so that's why I saved half a can of Beethoven which I will release in 3 days along with another silver burn regardless of the smell.

In the meantime I will be using g the co2 method everynight up to, and sulfer spray after dark.

Let's cross fingers cuz I need this stardawg gene, it's a beautiful and rare cut. Gonna tempo the house again in a week for the 3rd time this month, I've had enough of these bugs and I WILL KILL THEM ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!!!

Last edited:
Mmjcaveman

Mmjcaveman

I will try and get some photos up of the progress later today, but it has been rough and the plants ALL look like they've been through the ringer.

I am just REALLY hoping these aren't two spotted broad mites if that exists, cuz those are like immortal super mites

Farmer P

Farmer P

Get em Cavey. What about taking a couple new cuts of the stardawg, doing a full dunk in some mite killer and keeping them quarantined just in case? I've never fought this pest, but it seems like it would be easier to eradicate them on a tiny plant with no roots than in a big room. Good luck and good vibes.

Mmjcaveman

Mmjcaveman

She was suffering pretty bad so I wanted to get her slightly happier which I think she definitely is happier today after the extermination, so today I'll take that advice and use it quickly to get this girl saved just in case. It's came a LONG way from home and the chances of me getting another one is slim to none unless I want a strawdawg

incogneato

incogneato

She was suffering pretty bad so I wanted to get her slightly happier which I think she definitely is happier today after the extermination, so today I'll take that advice and use it quickly to get this girl saved just in case. It's came a LONG way from home and the chances of me getting another one is slim to none unless I want a strawdawg
Hell yea, fights on brotha! Save that cut! Pullin for ya :badboy:

Top Bottom